I deserve a medal!!!!!

• I deserve a medal!!!!!

last night my girlfriend came over, and you know, we have been having some issues over the past month an a half and since ive been back in chicago for 2 weeks our sex drive has been lower then normal. it used to be every other day, now its only been once since ive been back!!!!!! so obviously ive been sexually frustrated, and last night she came over and we were making out a bit and stuff and so i asked her "sooooooooooooooooo... was wondering... could i get a blowjob?" and it ws funy and we both laughed a bit and then she replied that she had a long day and she was tired :o, i was like" i cant believe you said that! you make it seem like we are a married couple and working 9-5 shifts and have kids to handle when we come home" we are still joking, and then the conversation ended. she asked if i was mad or upset with her and i responded that i wasnt jsut sad and sexually frustrated, so she told me to just masterbate, and i said i didnt want to. a few minutes went by and then she got up and removed my pants, and im like ":D" BUT THEN, i asked her if she really wanted to do that and she said not really but i dont want you to be mad at me for not doing it so might as well do it anyway. SO (this is where my medal comes in) she wraps her lips around me and i feel the coolness and all, and then i move my hand and gently pushed her off of me and told her i didnt want her to do it if she doesnt want to. she got pissed at me and was like whatever and then fell asleep shortly after...

If any men out there have ever had to stop a girl from giving them a blowjob right when it starts you KNOW how hard it is to do that!!! and i didnt want to make her feel as if i pressured her into it so i had to stop her. i feel like i deserve a medal of honor for this cause i could have easily pushed her feelings aside. what do you think? do i deserve a medal?
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

• Re: I deserve a medal!!!!!

woodz wrote:

last night my girlfriend came over, and you know, we have been having some issues over the past month an a half and since ive been back in chicago for 2 weeks our sex drive has been lower then normal. it used to be every other day, now its only been once since ive been back!!!!!! so obviously ive been sexually frustrated, and last night she came over and we were making out a bit and stuff and so i asked her "sooooooooooooooooo... was wondering... could i get a blowjob?" and it ws funy and we both laughed a bit and then she replied that she had a long day and she was tired :o, i was like" i cant believe you said that! you make it seem like we are a married couple and working 9-5 shifts and have kids to handle when we come home" we are still joking, and then the conversation ended. she asked if i was mad or upset with her and i responded that i wasnt jsut sad and sexually frustrated, so she told me to just masterbate, and i said i didnt want to. a few minutes went by and then she got up and removed my pants, and im like ":D" BUT THEN, i asked her if she really wanted to do that and she said not really but i dont want you to be mad at me for not doing it so might as well do it anyway. SO (this is where my medal comes in) she wraps her lips around me and i feel the coolness and all, and then i move my hand and gently pushed her off of me and told her i didnt want her to do it if she doesnt want to. she got pissed at me and was like whatever and then fell asleep shortly after...

If any men out there have ever had to stop a girl from giving them a blowjob right when it starts you KNOW how hard it is to do that!!! and i didnt want to make her feel as if i pressured her into it so i had to stop her. i feel like i deserve a medal of honor for this cause i could have easily pushed her feelings aside. what do you think? do i deserve a medal?

I've refused blowjobs in the middle of them doing it. But I only do that just to "manipulate" them into doing other things I want. Fuck a medal. Give me a fucking emmy award! Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro got nothing on me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by username #88 ().

Yeah good job man... I know it's hard, my gf only does most sexual acts when she feels obligated to, so I run into this problem all the time...
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith

woodz wrote:

i think i deserve the medal because for the two weeks ive been sneaking in your house and making your gf un-horny. :wink:

jk :rofl:

but thats interesting how you view it as a large act, when for some it happens nearly every day.

you still deserve da medal doo...
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

lol im not trying to make it out to be a big thing, i thought it would be funny to share with my fellow teenhutters, but honestly sometimes guys wouldnt stop a girl doing that you know? i know i did the right thing and id do it again, but sadly some guys dont do that.
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

woodz wrote:

lol im not trying to make it out to be a big thing, i thought it would be funny to share with my fellow teenhutters, but honestly sometimes guys wouldnt stop a girl doing that you know? i know i did the right thing and id do it again, but sadly some guys dont do that.

It's true. But it doesn't mean doing right thing desrves medal. Right thing should be normal.