Orgasm

• im sure this has been asked countless times before

my girlfriend hasnt had an orgasm ever and i keep trying
      she doesnt masturbate so she doesnt know what works
      the only time i even get close is after 45min working the clitoris but even then she still cant
      ive found the gspot and tried working on that a few times but she doesn't really like it

has anyone got any tips?
    • I've found that with my girlfriend a lot of it is atmosphere. If I can get her horny, and just kiss and mess with her and turn her on super much and mess around with her before we even have sex-- she's already halfway to orgasming. You have to find what turns your girlfriend on, and start with that. And after that, you should pair working the clit with fingering her-- I find that doing just one doesn't quite do it, but doing both at the same time works.

So in summary, find out what turns her on.
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith
    • ivaiva wrote:

I really believe people should find that out by themselves first and then show to partner.

yeah she needs to be able to bring herself to orgasm first before she even thinks about trying to have one with somebody else

If she needs to learn techniques or is looking for tips she can do a search on google and there are heaps of sites there to help
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    • I personally do not think it is like some scientific expedition where you both sit down, lay down whatever and just get down to things, trying to find this illusive G spot. You have to set the mood, you have to arouse the senses and I do not only mean the sense of touch and by playing with her downstairs. A woman is harder to turn on that a man most of the time and you need to move in certain ways, look at your girlfriend with certain glances, find parts of her body where she is sensitive, i.e the neck, inner thy and other areas she might feel sensitive in. Everybody is slightly different but just make sure that give certain importance and sensuality to the moment, not just like, 'lets have sex, i am going to play with your pussy'.

How old are you both by the way??
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''
    • most guys seem to focus on the clit and just use their tongue in one movement. This should be in my opinion something toards the end of 4play most times and just before intercourse. Tease her, keep her thinking and take things slow. Buildin up to it instead of diving right in there, give her suggestive looks and do things like kiss/nibbler her ear, whisper into her ear, kiss her neck, run your hand up and down the inside of her leg, but don't just dive right into licking her clit is my advise, and take things s l o w
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''
    • Tirius wrote:

im sure this has been asked countless times before

my girlfriend hasnt had an orgasm ever and i keep trying
      she doesnt masturbate so she doesnt know what works
      the only time i even get close is after 45min working the clitoris but even then she still cant
      ive found the gspot and tried working on that a few times but she doesn't really like it

has anyone got any tips?

This is exactly how I am.
      [CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=1]"I've finally realized that sometimes you lose the good things in life to make room for the great things."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]