It's Kind of a Funny Story

• It's Kind of a Funny Story

I saw a trailer for this on YouTube and thought it might be good. The movie is 'It's Kind of a Funny Story', and it's coming to theaters October 2010. It's about a depressed teen who decides to go to a mental institution, thinking that they can help him with his depression, but while he's there he meets a hot girl, and they fall in love. Oh, and don't worry, I already checked, it's not a Disney movie (thank God). Actually, now that I think about it, it primarily looks good because of the hot girl, plus she kind of looks a little like Hayley Williams. I might see this when it gets released on DVD, but probably not in theaters, unless my girlfriend wants to go to the theater.

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ZEq3coRvE']YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    • Re: It's Kind of a Funny Story

Looks really good to me. The "hot girl" is Emma Roberts, Julia Roberts' niece. She's the reason I looked at it in the first place, but I think it's a movie I'd see even if she wasn't in it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Block out all your demons with
      white noise, pills, and Jesus[/CENTER][/COLOR]
    • Re: It's Kind of a Funny Story

Jonny Boy wrote:

I loved this book. Movie looks different though.

This. When I saw the preview, I realized that the movie does look a little different from the book. I don't think anything will beat the book, because that was my favorite book ever, but I'm excited to see how well they do follow the story line. For how I pictured the characters, that was pretty similar for me.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling