Is He a bad or a Good guy? What you think?

• Is He a bad or a Good guy? What you think?

I have a friend, his name is Frank, he is also a racer, Drifting is his speciality, he just handles the car perfectly at any stunt or at any race, and he teaches racing to some of guys who keenly desire to race in tracks. Yesterday there was a little festival which was organized by him, they just used DJs, big sized speakers and all to dance on street. Cops were trying to controll them but people dancing there and my friend just fighted with cops, coz he was little drunk. and cops was unable to charge them they cant charge thousands of people for a case.Frank dont use registered cars to race, his both racing cars are unregistered, not perfectly racing cars but the machines designed for extreme races.
      But some time he spend all his won money for charity of poor peoples, he is not a anti social person, he dont get angry if anyone badly jocked about him, specially when he is not in his car. He always helps his friends, and always try to make new friends.
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pranit ().

• Re: Is He a bad or a Good guy? What you think?

He's not a bad guy to his friends, that's for sure. So he's a social person, a lot of good and bad people are. As far as what he's done with the police, and organizing that entire illegal party, not so much.
      But the bad things he's done as far as the law does not make him a "bad guy", it just means that he has no respect for the law. Just because it doesn't make him a bad guy, doesn't make him a "good" guy either, but I think a bad influence on you and other people perhaps. I don't really know him, so I can't really say for sure. Only someone that knows him well can really make that kind of call.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]