I'm worthless...

• I'm worthless...

I'm a sophomore at high school. I fail at everything I do. I spend hours and hours doing homework and studying but yet there's always one friend of mine getting a better grade than me. She does her homework in like 5 secs and get A's ALL THE F***ING TIME.
      I'm so EXTREMELY short, like 5 feet 1. I look like a f***ing baby!! And my hair is GIANTIC. It's so thick and ugly no matter how much I cut it. It's still just as thick even if i straighten it. And of course, I use glasses, I have moles in my face and I'm overall f***ing ugly and won't ever get a boyfriend. I fail at sports. I have a fear of balls and it makes me the only one not attending at P.E class. I can't do anything about the fear so don't say that I should just get over it.
      My mom has bipolar disease and it's depressed all the time and my dad is always angry for nothing... I also cut myself...
      I just want to die!!!!!!
      Please help me someone , I really have nothing left to live for...
      I'm so tired of living in this hell everyday!!
    • Re: I'm worthless...

Lifesabitch wrote:

I'm a sophomore at high school. I fail at everything I do. I spend hours and hours doing homework and studying but yet there's always one friend of mine getting a better grade than me. She does her homework in like 5 secs and get A's ALL THE F***ING TIME.
      I'm so EXTREMELY short, like 5 feet 1. I look like a f***ing baby!! And my hair is GIANTIC. It's so thick and ugly no matter how much I cut it. It's still just as thick even if i straighten it. And of course, I use glasses, I have moles in my face and I'm overall f***ing ugly and won't ever get a boyfriend. I fail at sports. I have a fear of balls and it makes me the only one not attending at P.E class. I can't do anything about the fear so don't say that I should just get over it.
      My mom has bipolar disease and it's depressed all the time and my dad is always angry for nothing... I also cut myself...
      I just want to die!!!!!!
      Please help me someone , I really have nothing left to live for...
      I'm so tired of living in this hell everyday!!

okay! well, i'm in school right now, i should be doing work, but i think i should reply to this.

If you fail at school, don't worry about it, your being to hard on yourself. There's a doctor, who studied and wrote a book, and knowladge-wise he is one of the best, but hive him a knife, and he can't help anyone. His knowladge of theory's is perfect; but when it comes to applying it, he has nothing to be proud of. Membarization is one thing, but there is a HUGE difference between "Knowing" and "remembering". 2+2=4, why? cuz they told you so. Thats not going to help at all. your friend may be really smart, but you can be to. give up on struggling with homework, and working YOUR HARDEST.

Give it all up. I don't want you to stress yourself so hard that your depressed because of it.

What i do want you to do; is take things one at a time. look at one problem, and master it, and see how it connects with other problems. don't sruggle to push your way through the work if you cant learn it in the firstplace. Dont study word for word, thinking if you memborize it; it will help. just relax and LEARN the best you can, and understand it to the fullist.

Knowing one thing very well, is better then being bad in many things. and after awhile, it will grow. after you know one thing, you will start to learn others. Don't lay to much down at once, and try and take it all in.

being short is fine, infact you should read my and other posts in: teenhut.net/depression-self-ha…pressed-about-height.html

to be honest, my last ex girlfriend was 4"9' or maybe less (and im about 6"2'). its nothing to be ashamed of.
      (infact i find smaller girls very attractive [no pedo coments plz :nono:])

as for hair problems... well i can't help you there. i just suggest getting it cut very short and "starting over", and don't worry about it not being "straight", havent you seen all those commertials for volume and thick hair etc...

what color is your hair?

glasses... :drool: awsome :hugs: there CUTE and i personaly LOVE girls/guys that wear glasses xD

as for being ugly, im 335lbs with acne and a few massive pimpels (no spellcheck at school.. i bet i spelt that wrong). I WIN, YAY!

and i think its allitle hard to "never have a boyfriend".
      theres always people out there, and theres never a need to settle for less then what you want.

im exempt from gym, french, math, and when it comes to sports... i only like sports that invole guns... like presidenchal assassination for instance :angeldevil:

fear of balls? meh.. i love playing with them! sometimes there warm and... oh your talking about sports still. :rolleyes: woops...
      well, just don't play sports with balls, or get over your fear and play! or just play and run away when ever someone kicks (always worked for me).

my moms scytsophenic... (spelling fail)
      she thinks my grand parents rape me, or im possessed by the devil.

so she normaly:

1. tries to kill me
      2. tries to run away to a different country
      3. tries to kill other people

and she doesnt take her meds, and insists shes fine. (i don't have a dad in my life, and i never had. but i can understand what you mean about the mom-thing.)

don't cut yourself, do something else, like (bell rang, got to finish this up, will talk later)

people like me care, and tons of people understand what your going through.

Life is important, great, and very special; don't end it so soon. we all die someday, why not take in the experiences weather you like them or not? you have eternity to be dead, so why not enjoy the few years you have alive? :hugs::love1: i'll see you later, so dont do anything stupid, because even if you don't like it now, life always has its good parts, that make up for the bad three fold. ;) cya
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

Hello :)

Hun, I think everybody goes through your situation at some point in their life; feelings of lack of worth and depression. It seems as though everything around you is being messed up, and it can seem so out of your control. Well, this is not true. There are things you can do to help yourself, but what you have to remember is that it is not always going to be this way! :)

Okay, hun being a little short is not at all a problem. What disadvantage can height have on every day life? You might not be able to reach something. That's it. So what? You can reach all of your life goals. You can reach anything that you aspire to do or be if you put your mind to it. And hey, you don't have to be the best at everything. This girl in your class - if she's doing well then let her, there's no point in being angry. Don't concentrate on her successes - concentrate on your own. If you truly wish to get better, then talk to your teachers, and they will help you.

If your mother is causing such troubles for you then something should be done. Is she on medication? If not, then try to get her to see her doctor. Until things get better with her, then you may wish to consider finding alternative living arrangements - she may not be good for you. However, this will only be a last resort; breaking from your mother can be a big step.

Your self harming is a problem and is perhaps contributing to the other things. However, you cannot deal with this until your depression is gone. You must deal with your other problems and first, and then attempt to quit self harming yourself. If you try it the other way around, you will fail. Just concentrate on rebuilding your confidence and getting help for your mother :)

And hey - you're beautiful. Don't let anyone EVER tell you different. I had bad people in the past who pushed me down and made me feel worthless - well now, just to say "fuck you" to them, I openly say that I am beautiful, because it's what is inside that counts - and I know I'm a good person. And you know what? You are too!! You are beautiful, inside and out. Go on my profile - you'll see I'm nothing special. But I still say I'm beautiful. And I still say you're beautiful. Don't you ever, ever doubt it xx

Much love hun :)

~Anya.

P.S - boyfriends are over-rated :D Don't worry about guys.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

what i could understand that you do have a tremendous potential in you. you just have to put them in the right place.

firstly... about your looks, just dont bother about it. make your look THE STYLE. be the b1tch even if it takes. dont give a shyt to people who dont care and thinks your're ugly. as of the boyfriend, it will sure happen someday. im very very much sure. lol

secondly... about your academic performence. i think you are underestimating yourself comparing with others. and you are exaggarating others' performence even more. no one can finish their works in 5 seconds or even 5 minutes. yes, some people are born genius, i too have seen quite a few of them in my classes and used to envy them all the time covertly. but i had to get my works done myself. so i did the best i could do. it was never great but i realised if i keep complaining about it, its gonna come of no use. so dont complain. just go and keep trying your best. thats they key

as of your parents, dont focus all your attention towards them. let them do what they're doing. you just keep doing your work and do what you like to do and can do. it might some crazy and weird but this is the key.

and as of cutting? wtf is that just dont do that non sense anymore. thats not cool at all. and it even makes your wrist ugly :P

You should find something you love and just give it your all, body and mind, therefore you wont have time to feel depressed, do have any hobies or anything you always wanted to do??

My friend dont let your troubles get the best of you, life is too precious and i am sure you have a purpose on this earth.

I feel very down sometimes, when all seem to go wrong, but i struggle through it and usually it gets better.

There is this one quote that i really love and it gives me a boost when ever i am feeling down. plz have a read

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

by Marianne Williamson

Hope this helps

artizhay wrote:

8 words: Put a few more thoughts into your post.
      The situation is serious to her, so try to be serious in your response...

haha highly agreed. and because lifesabitch hasent commented on anything, i assume things are going better? (if so, glad to hear! :D)
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

Hey!
      Trust me when i say it does get better. I struggled so much in high school and anxiety and depression had me to the point where i almost killed myself. But there is a life ahead of you and it can be amazing! Suicide is never the answer, especially when there is so much you have yet to experience. Therapy has helped me so much and could probably do the same to you. If you dont want to talk to your parents, talk to your school counselor or a family friend. Trust me, it gets better!

Everything you just described about your looks, i think it's beautiful. I think your a beautiful person. It's nothing wrong with being short, or having big hair. Believe it or not, Most people wish they had those things that you do. I don't think anyone likes P.E. and not everyone is good at it. I'm not just saying these things to make you feel better because that's not going to help anyone. I'm telling you these things because i care and i want you to live and be all you can be. School work only gets harder and more challenging which sucks, but you have to step up and ask a teacher for help. Don't worry about your friend getting all those A's. You will be able to get A's and better. You just have to keep trying. You will Always have something to live for that's why your here. Cutting yourself is never the answer, It's not doing anything for you but hurting your body. Nobody ever said life was easy and sadly it does get harder. But life can bring you so many good things you just have to live to find out. You will find someone out there that is meant for you. There are over one billion people in this world and that special guy is out there right now waiting for you. You are a wonderful courageous person for speaking about how you feel. Don't worry, Life is a wonderful ride, Enjoy it.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]Our song is a slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late tappin' on your window. <3 [/SIZE]