How can I talk to her more?

• How can I talk to her more?

I'm thirteen and so is she, though I'm a couple of months older than her.
      I told my friend that I like her recently, and she still talks to me.
      We flirt all the time, she kicks me under the table and smiles when I look up to her from the table/my book.
      She's really nice to me, constantly talks to me about people who give her shit, etc.
      So from this, I'm pretty sure she likes me back, though could just be in a good friend kind of way.

My problem is, she's contantly surrounded by friends, and I'm pretty shy.
      I don't really have the confidence to start a PROPER conversation with her often, though she sometimes starts the convo.

Really, I just want to ask her out, but I'm not sure how to, what to say and how to work up the courage. ;S
    • Re: How can I talk to her more?

lol 13 year olds going on dates when they cant drive lol glad those days are over. instead of just doing it, you can ask her to the side one day and seperate her from her friends and make things a shit ton easier on yourself. so essentially you have two options. seperate her from her friends, or converse to her while she is with them, either way gonna have to get some courage. good luck
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

Lau.ren wrote:

Or you could do a cutesy thing and write her a note, then leave it in her locker, or on her desk. You could ask her to meet you outside after school by "the blue light pole" or something else, then be there after school with a flower or a candy bar. :P

hell yea thats a good idea, note in the locker with a joe bros cd or something lol... well kids now adays dont use cds anymore :p but note in the locker sounds solid. just make sure if you do the after school thing you still make your bus :)
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

The note isn't a bad idea, or you could just try to be covert about getting her away form her friends for a little while. Keep an eye out for exactly when she has few or no friends around her. Maybe this would be between classes or before or after school, there's got to be some point where you can get her by herself. This isn't stalking or spying, it's just "collecting intelligence". Lunch and such are usually bad times to get someone alone because they are more likely to be surrounded by friends. Also consider casually asking her for her cell phone, IM address, or facebook page. These are things that you can easily do without breaking the 'just friends' barrier and they will give you much better opportunities to talk to her without anyone else listening in.

Where i am the note trick is just suicidal. I've never confronted a girl in this way and i don't know how my friends have done in the past but if i was to do it then using the internet is a good way for your age. I noticed a lot of difference from being 13 and now nearly 15. Boys and girls flirt way more often around my age, sometimes i don't even know that i am flirting haha.

Best of luck.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

look, from a total shy guy to another....take your chances. EVERY CHANCE.

like, if you have a cafeteria ask her to walk with you there to buy x or y thing and in the walk just talk and ask her out. it really isnt difficult. believe me, the first talk is half the road. go and talk with her and her friends along, you will not like to be hated by her friends. you can do it bro :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Hold on to your kite =D[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Superfast Jellyfish wrote:

look, from a total shy guy to another....take your chances. EVERY CHANCE.

like, if you have a cafeteria ask her to walk with you there to buy x or y thing and in the walk just talk and ask her out. it really isnt difficult. believe me, the first talk is half the road. go and talk with her and her friends along, you will not like to be hated by her friends. you can do it bro :D

No... taking every chance is for the desperate, butter on toast is pretty much universally loved, but not if it's a fucking mountain. Just roll up to her and whip out your balls (not literally) but just try to be confident, even if you're the shy type, having the balls to confront her will go a long way.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]