Girl I like likes another guy

• Girl I like likes another guy

I chatted with Girl i like, today . after some time she told me that a guy is after her and will propose her soon.
      She later even told that she might accept the proposal. I adviced her that she shud wait, and should not take any dicision in hurry.

She doesnt knows me much and considers me just as a friend. I havent told her that I like her , but wen she asked me about my crushes, I said that I like a girl , but didnt referenced her name whom I was referring to.

What should I do now? She's asking me for opinion on the other guy, I've told her to wait. So should I speak ill of the other guy to her(thats evil) or I should wait and watch.

One more thing is, she readily tells me her secrets and approaches me herself for a chat.

I have helped her much and even made her pass in an exam she was failing in, by telling her all answers. She was grateful to me for that.
    • Re: Girl I like likes another guy

To me it sounds like she wants a decent, platonic friendship with you. She asks your opinion on the other guy because she's considering him, not you, but of course she wants someone's opinion on him. Don't speak badly about him just because you don't want her to date him; that's rude and if you want her to be happy, which you should, you should just give an honest opinion and let her take it from there.

The best you can do is continue to be a good friend and help her with whatever she needs. She will realize, if she hasn't already, that you care about her a lot if you continue to be there for her. This alone could make her have more feelings for you in the future, but for right now, don't interfere in a negative way with her situation with this other guy. If she wants him, let it be.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

The post was edited 1 time, last by artizhay ().

vyombedi wrote:

I chatted with Girl i like, today . after some time she told me that a guy is after her and will propose her soon.
      She later even told that she might accept the proposal. I adviced her that she shud wait, and should not take any dicision in hurry.

She doesnt knows me much and considers me just as a friend. I havent told her that I like her , but wen she asked me about my crushes, I said that I like a girl , but didnt referenced her name whom I was referring to.

What should I do now? She's asking me for opinion on the other guy, I've told her to wait. So should I speak ill of the other guy to her(thats evil) or I should wait and watch.

One more thing is, she readily tells me her secrets and approaches me herself for a chat.

I have helped her much and even made her pass in an exam she was failing in, by telling her all answers. She was grateful to me for that.

shes not for you.. probably..

johncross23 wrote:

shes not for you.. probably..

She never said exactly that she liked that guy, she just said " I might say yes to him " . Moreover, that guy is just a sexual beast, he becomes Hard when he sees her and even masturabtes thinking of her(i am a frind of him) but She doesnt wants sex (neither me) and is luking for a decent and caring boy..

Suggest...

The post was edited 3 times, last by vyombedi ().

She might say yes to him because she might have feelings for him or wants to have feelings for him, so you shouldn't interfere. Every other guy you meet - or pretty much every guy - is going to do those things so it doesn't mean he is a bad person. He may be "decent and caring," so don't be quick to judge him. Let her do what she wants; manipulation, no matter how small or innocent, is not good.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

I'm sorry but I don't think she considers you as anything than a guy friend, otherwise she will not refer to another guy, but to the point, what you should do is to keep it real. Tell her what to do and keep your feelings away... "if you like something, let it fly, if it comes back it was meant to be, if it doesn't then it was never meant to be" ;)

how long ago did she ask you about your crushes... she could either have been wanting to know because she was interested in you, or you two might have just been discussing it... if she got the idea that you liked someone else it might have disuaded her... i guess you could be completely honest and tell her something like "theres something i have been wanting to tell you;I really like you. As more than just a friend. If You are truly serious about this guy, Go for it and i'll completely support you as your friend and nothing will change between us. But if you have feelings for me, then I would really like to get to know you even better as more than friends."

don't memorize a script or anything, but be completely honest and tell her how you feel, what you would like, and reinforce that you still want to be her best friend, whether you are her boyfriend or not. If you say this and she does just want to stay "just friends" be prepared to suffer a bit; It's painful to watch a close friend who you have feelings for, with someone else, especially if they are the type of person who attracts jerks, and continuously gets hurt. I pray for you in that regard. If she does want to be more than friends, then good luck and treat her well!

One More Update:

Today, wen I was chatting with her, i asked her about that guy,she said "I think of him nomore".After chatting for some time she asked me "What do u think abt me?"wen I asked her same ques. she replied that " U are V. Decent & V.V.Helpful"

Recalling my last chat, I remeber asking her " What type of guys U like?" and she had answered me earlier "Decent & Helpful".

So do I have ne chance now?..