What Do You Want?

• What Do You Want?

What Do You Want?

-its a question i have begun to ask myself more and more while dating my current Girlfriend.

I'm curious of what the members of TH look for in their special someone.

so fill it out in the following format:

example? = not necessary, example! = necessary, example! extreamly important
      looking for: (boy/girl/both...)

==========================================

heres mine:

example? = not necessary, example! = necessary, example! extreamly important
      looking for: both

good morals/judgement!
      anime fan!
      liked blood and gore [movies/videogames]?
      scientific?
      good fighter?
      likes rock?
      likes videogames?
      spiritual?
      shy?
      smart?
      geek?
      nerd?

likes pop?
      doesn't constantly require over 70% of my attention!
      Justin bieber fan!

so post what you like, and maybe make a checklist of someone else and compare what they want to you :D
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net
    • Re: What Do You Want?

A.J. Edwards wrote:

Want
      Always want my attention

Do not want

well if your willing to drop off he Smart and Intellectual part, and accept the naggish thing;
      YOU CAN HAVE MINE!!!!
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net
    • Re: What Do You Want?

Want:
      Beautiful (I made a post about the subtle differences of defining women not too long ago, find it if you don't understand)
      Relatively intelligent
      Able to hold a conversation with me
      Not too worried about their looks all the time (to be honest, women, half the time you guys look better wearing sweatpants and having your hair tied up than with half a pound of make-up on)
      Classy (carrying you home because you can't hold your liquor is cute the first few times it happens, then it gets pretty fucking old)

Don't want:
      Jealous (I never cheat on girls I'm serious with, so don't worry about the fact that I'm hanging out with my friends and there are girls over, because I'm not interested in them. If it's a fulfilling relationship, I don't even look at other women, and if it's not then why are we in one in the first place?)
      Un-sexual (sex is about intimacy, not just busting a nut; without sex the relationship can't develop)
      Dumb

That's about it.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]