rant: WHAT THE FAIL HAVE YOU DONE!

• rant: WHAT THE FAIL HAVE YOU DONE!

woozworld.com,
      its the place you will regret going to.

its a 'nice' chat game with inflexible character poses, and a... unique chat filter system......

and yes, its very unique.... i can only describe it as..... oh......
      playing your favorate game...

WITHOUT A SCREEN!!!!

yes, it is so unique, it blocks the word "alucard" but does not block "dracula", and lets you say "i swear to god i'll kill you" and other death threats without any filtering of any kind.

words like lawl are blocked, and u is blocked, and ya is blocked, and the letter h is blocked... oh, and gay/gey etc. you cant say omfg or lmfao....

runescape is blocked, the word international is blocked, sharing email addresses are agenst the rules, but saying msn is perfectly fine somehow...

all bulliten comments must be checked by mod first, = no negative bad comments

if there was no mod checking, i swear to god there would be a lot more then 20 comments on the "help us improve" bulletin.

its so child-proof the only people still playing are not children or teens!

this game made me want to laugh... and i did.... A LOT.......:rofl:
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net