Favorite Internet Explorer toolbar

• Re: Favorite Internet Explorer toolbar

BattleForTheSun wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.
      But he's not so bad, except for the Kandy saga - that was pretty lulz

I thought you hated him as well.
      Remember, you called him a, and I quote, "a fokken prawn."
      I mean, is it really so complicated to install Firefox?
      He can't maintain a PC for shit.

By the way, you do realize I'm just talking shit about the flash stick and penis thing?

Kandy just needed a good shouting from me. Now at least he looks after his PC and does not get millions upon millions of viruses like last time. But I got a bit ticked off with him recently. He has problems with his Windows 7 (which he got from a friend) now because it won't open pictures or something. I told him: "That's what happens when you don't get Windows legally."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomb ().

Tombgeek wrote:

I thought you hated him as well.
      Remember, you called him a, and I quote, "a fokken prawn."
      I mean, is it really so complicated to install Firefox?
      He can't maintain a PC for shit.

By the way, you do realize I'm just talking shit about the flash stick and penis thing?

Kandy just needed a good shouting from me. Now at least he looks after his PC and does not get millions upon millions of viruses like last time. But I got a bit ticked off with him recently. He has problems with his Windows 7 (which he got from a friend) now because it won't open pictures or something. I told him: "That's what happens when you don't get Windows legally."

:lolz:believe me, he still does.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]"http://www.teenhutmagazine.com/"[/SIZE]

lolinternetexplorer

It's the only browser they'll let us use on the computers at our school (which still use XP, by the way), and it won't let you install any others because they have administrative restrictions up the ass. You can't even create desktop shortcuts (found a way around that, though). I use Firefox Portable on a flash drive, anyway.

Mrs. Butterworth wrote:

lolinternetexplorer

It's the only browser they'll let us use on the computers at our school (which still use XP, by the way), and it won't let you install any others because they have administrative restrictions up the ass. You can't even create desktop shortcuts (found a way around that, though). I use Firefox Portable on a flash drive, anyway.

Hehe. Yeah, my school is like that as well.
      BattleForTheSun managed to gain access to Command Prompt. It was so funny.
      My school is actually going to try and put restrictions on the computer running any .exe file other than the software on the PC.
      This is to prevent viruses, and prevent all the stupid kids in my IT class playing Pokemon Pearl on a Nintendo DS Emulator.

Tombgeek wrote:

My school is actually going to try and put restrictions on the computer running any .exe file other than the software on the PC.
      This is to prevent viruses, and prevent all the stupid kids in my IT class playing Pokemon Pearl on a Nintendo DS Emulator.

Damn y'all's schools are strict. We used to play Call of Duty and Halo CE all the time on LAN. Plus most of the computers have Firefox already installed...and Photoshop...and actually the whole Adobe Master Collection...and everything else you could want. =P
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

artizhay wrote:

Damn y'all's schools are strict. We used to play Call of Duty and Halo CE all the time on LAN. Plus most of the computers have Firefox already installed...and Photoshop...and actually the whole Adobe Master Collection...and everything else you could want. =P

The computers are only really used for:

1. Borderlands Delphi 7
      2. Microsoft Office Professional 2007 (because we work with MS Access)
      3. Some random video editing software for the Film Club.
      4. A program for some Lego League thing
      5. A science program for the Physics classes (which the grade 10s had to use for an experiment with graphs of motion)

I can't remember what else.
      Of course, the above is for the IT classrooms. The shitty computers (slow as hell) in the library are only used for Office, internet, and Delphi 7 (which I don't understand why. Majority of the students are too retarded to do computer programming).

Tombgeek wrote:

Our school blocks the Command Prompt, but I managed to get around that. Sort of. The only command that seems to have not been blocked on it so far is "ping (insert website)".

:lol: at the DS Emulator. We do that too.

gazing at stars wrote:

What is Internet Explorer?

That shitty web browser that comes with Microsoft Windows.
      I'm guessing you're a Mac user?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Mrs. Butterworth wrote:

Our school blocks the Command Prompt, but I managed to get around that. Sort of. The only command that seems to have not been blocked on it so far is "ping (insert website)".

:lol: at the DS Emulator. We do that too.

Command Prompt for us is totally disabled. Oscar just created a .bat file using Notepad with the code "@ ECHO OFF" and managed to disable the restrictions.

I actually get irritated with the guy who plays the DS emulator in class. He is failing Information Technology simply because he does not pay attention, and he has the audacity to say it is difficult. Yes, IT is tricky, but you figure it out eventually.
      Not him, he sometimes asks which function we should use. That is when I'm severely tempted to slap him.