Complicated!!!! Can anybody help??

• Complicated!!!! Can anybody help??

Right this girl i like knows that i like her, she told my and her best friend how she wants me to talk to her and get to know me better but she doesnt talk to me too much. She would often throw things at me to try and get my attention and asked my friend why i am ignoring her and i wasnt i just didnt talk to her, plus this was the first day she knew that i liked her. It often seems very awkward when we are together but we do talk occasionally. For example last night she had to go home early so i walked her to the bus stop where we began speaking for a bit. At this same time all of my mates were walking to the takeaway and she was like you dont have to stay with me go enjoy yourself and get pissed, then she offered to walk me halfway so she did. I just dont understannd what she wants, also would the face that she has never been in a relationship with anybody
      before be a factor?? Thanks for any help or advice
    • Re: Complicated!!!! Can anybody help??

Hello :)

You are looking at this the wrong way I think dude. It's not that she has a problem or anything like that, it's nothing that she's doing wrong - in fact I think that she's been rather brave to attempt to get your attention and things like that. I think that she is trying to make a point that you should talk to her more, and if you do in fact want things to work with her, then you should try to take put that hint into action.

I think that you should perhaps try to talk to her more. She threw something at you to get your attention - that was your hint to do something more. Being at the bus stop was along the right lines too. You need to try to make her feel special. Make it known to her that you WANT to talk to her. Go up to her randomly every now and then and say hi and start a little conversation. When you have more time, get into a real conversation. Get her phone number and talk to her over the phone occasionally. Talk to her over the internet. Anything. She's making it so obvious that she just wants to know how you feel - so put some action into it :)

Much love dude.

~Anya x
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
    • Re: Complicated!!!! Can anybody help??

See people often see their own life as being more complicated than it is,
      She wants you to talk to her more! In relationships its usually the girl who wants the guy to speak to them first, and initiate conversation first (although I'm no psychologist so dont as me why ;)).
      All you gotta do is suck it up and talk to her more :)
      And if you need ideas of things to talk about just ask her "Whats up?" she'll say what she's doing and you just ask her about that topic for a while, cause people like it when others show interest in their lives and interests.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]