What attracts you!

• What attracts you!

Would be interesting to know which kind of a girl/guy you would fall for, or attracts you the most... Personality and appereance

Like for me is it the quiet yet funny guy, not too "hardcore" or too masculine. (I have a weird taste I guess) I prefer guys who has a bit of feminity, not too much though! He should also be tough when it comes to the point. Black humour is also a must xD

As to appereance, black/brown hair, brown & small eyes, tall, thin, (hate six-pack), and have this calm normal style with a bit of hip hop... oh and a baby-face hehe

Weird taste I know, I just wanted to know yours!! :D
    • Re: What attracts you!

I like guys who are confident in themselves. Ones who are really funny and caring. As equal rights as I am, I want a guy who is chivalrous, and sweet.
      I am attracted to guys a little bit nonconformist, I like dark hair with blue eyes, I like somewhat of a punkish nerd style. Just a little bit of black and chains thrown in with a spiderman shirt. :P I'm not really into UBER MUSCULAR guys, but a strong guy is certainly a plus. I also like trimmed facial hair, mainly beards, that aren't caveman like. :P

My boyfriend is all the personality traits. He's a dirty dark blondish now. He's strong, but I can hug him and he's still huggable. He grows a beard like a 30 year old but when he trims is <3 He's a big nerd too, when I met him he seemed a lot more punk rock. hahaha

I dont really know if i'm bisexual or not, but considering I have a boyfriend now, I am not really concerned with anyone. haha. But, i find myself attracted to girls with dark hair and light eyes, paler skin. They look sweet in some scenarios but like a BAMF in others. :P

So, my dream girl is Megan Fox? hahaha
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Escher's Path took me back..
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=3](Latest Poem)[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lau.ren ().

Mine is really... Weird... But yeah... I like a guy who's not too thin, but also doesn't have huge muscles... Personally I think bulging muscles look like deformities,..... Thts just me... I usually like guys who have kind of a Teddy bear like apperance. Tee hee! :) I like a guy who has enough chub to make him look huggable!!! I don't like em huge, trust me, but I don't like stick thin either... As for other looks... I like most hair styles.. My favorites are probably the Justin Beiber and like longer hair, but sometimes a buzz cut makes me wanna pet his head lol :) yeah and I LOVE big brown Teddy bear eyes!!! Or really blue or green eyes... But brown just get me!! My current crush has deep big brown eyes, and whenever I look T him I get lost in them... One of the main reasons I have a crush on him!!! I love a guy who can make me laugh!!! If he can't make me laugh, he's not worth it!! I also like a guy who likes to goof off and be silly to make me laugh!! So yeah.. Basically I'm describing my current 2 crushes.... Thts probably y it's so specific.... I like a huggable funnjy guy!!!! Be that much and u got me in a second!!!! :) oh yeah and nooooooooooo facial hair!!! I mean ewwwww!!! It's kinda funny to think about, but a lot of girls don't even like huge muscles, yet all the guys always want huge muscles!!! Usually the guys r only trying to impress each other with their muscles, kinda like girls and clothes :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yellowbear09 ().

looove athletic guuuys & i loveeeeeeee guys who are in a good physical shappe. seriouslllly hot guys are tennnnn times hottter in baseball uniforms..

strong arms and a toned body are a mustt. theyve gotttta be clean cut, i hate a lot facial hair and i perfer short hair... i cant stand that looooong hair that covers the eyes thing. i love guys with good smiles.. straight white teeth. if chewing tabacco has ever touched his lips then forget about me. im not picky about eye color thouuugh & thats about the only thing i dont have high standards for haha.

as far as personality i seem to get it all wrong. i wannt to be with someone whose nice & whatnot.. but thats impossible if you know what kindof guy im into haha. theyre generally pretty cocky, its whatever though. i looove confidence and i love guys that arent afraid to say what they feel.

ive been on & off with the same guy all through high school, before he graduated he was captian of football and mens volleyball.. it took a lot of time away from the relationship because he was so busy but i knew he was doing something he loved so i let it go. needless to say hes pretty cocky and due to the fact that high school was one giant party for him hes pretty immature which is why the relationship is on and off at times. hes great dont get me wrong haha but sometimes we just need time away

My taste in guys is fairly weird haha..... I tend to love guys who are sort of dark, with the flippy-bangs haha :PP And for some reason i'm even more attracted to them if they do drugs?? i dont know that's just a turn on to me >_> Aaaand I love tall guys. For some reason I always fall for the blonde haired blue eyed guys haha. But I like black hair the most. Hmm... skinny jeans, band tee. Quiet ,, sexy ;) I cant think of anymore lol
      [CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=1]"I've finally realized that sometimes you lose the good things in life to make room for the great things."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

Well for me I prefer athletic guys. I lovee football players I like a guy thats strong and I can feel safe with. He can't be to serious either. I can't stand when guys are serious all the time. save that for school :P He has to be smart though!! and have a plan for life! I'm not marrying an idiot lol and I prefer tanned skin. White people are fine (i'm white) just as long as they aren't ghostly white :)) So yep thats about it and I've got a guy that matches all this! Oh and family has to mean a lot to him :D

umm, overally don't really, i met soo many completely different girls that i found attracting that i gave up on idea of picking the "ideal girl details".

Tho i noticed that i tend to look after just about every girl with red hair :D actually red hair + all star shoes are two of the things that will in 95% of cases make me look after a girl ;)