What attracts YOU?

• What attracts YOU?

Would be interesting to know which kind of a girl/guy you would fall for, or attracts you the most... Appereance and personality if you like :)

Like for me is it the quiet yet funny guy, not too "hardcore" or too masculine. (I have a weird taste I guess) I prefer guys who has a bit of feminity, not too much though! He should also be tough when it comes to the point. Black humour is also a must xD

As to appereance, black/brown hair, brown & small eyes, tall, thin, (hate six-pack), and have this calm normal style with a bit of hip hop... oh and a baby-face hehe

Weird taste I know, I just wanted to know yours!!

I dunno if it's here I should post this? I posted it in the Sexual related forum, but I didn't think it was relevant to I put it here :/
    • Re: What attracts YOU?

I tend to like girls who are athletic and can keep up with my active life but, I also like a little bit of girly-girl too, it's a pretty rare combination but, it's ideal for me.

As far as appearance, I like dark hair with eyes that are pretty but, color doesn't matter to me. I also don't like big breasts, anything over a C cup is too much, preferably B or smaller.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

I usually fall for the 'bad boy' type, dark eyes, smaller but strong build.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

And I guess this should have been in the dating section too, :P

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

Personality wise..I go for the sweet, funny guy who can be romantic, one who has depth..trusting and loves me, but at the same time can be tough and strong at the right times.
      Appearance wise..usually dark curly hair, any colour of eyes really, strong and sort of big(in comparison to the skinny guys anyway) but not a six-pack or humongous or anything..just not small either.
      Also, being able to sing is a plus.

ooh ooh, Confident guys! confidence is a must. He should also be affectionate. I don't like real manly man guys.

I guess if I had to choose a hair colour i'd go with blonde. and I don't really like too much muscle. Too much muscle can be a real turn off.

And seeing as this is in the fashion section- I like guys who dress with elegance and simplicity. Someone who doesn't feel uncomfortable wearing the classics like a nice suit or more contemporary outfits.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Personality:
      A guy who knows how to start conversation and is honest and deep. Has to have a sweet side though, but I love someone who is interesting. Someone who knows what they want and playing an instrument is always a plus :)

Appearance:
      Dark hair, green eyes, has to have the perfect smile, wears v-necks, tattoos, not to muscley but not rail thin.

I don't tend to fall for "hot" or "cute" girls if you catch my drift, I'm all about "beautiful" girls. Sure, I'll hang out with a cute girl or try to hook up with a hot girl if I'm single, but when it comes to dating I'm looking for that classy attractiveness. Some people may not know what I'm talking about, but really think about what the words mean.

A hot girl is based around sex appeal, and more often than not these girls know that guys want to fuck them, so they are not only notoriously bitchy, they are stuck up.

Cute girls are above-average looking, but they aren't really sexy and they don't stop your heart in your chest when you see them. Cute girls are usually nice and great fun to hang out with, but they aren't "my type".

Beautiful girls, on the other hand, aren't stuck up, they don't flaunt their looks, they just look great and are more often than not, humble and "real" people. I'm talking wife material, girls like that are the kind that I usually fall for.

If that's not working for you, consider the following archetypes: Megan Fox is hot, Zooey Deschanel is cute, and Miranda Kerr is beautiful.

Aesthetics aside, I don't date dumb girls, jealous girls, etc. What's the point of dating if I can't carry a conversation with you or anyone else that has 2 X chromosomes? I'm not a player, I don't fool around behind girl's backs when I date them, so just fucking trust me....
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

male

personality: slightly aggressive. can hold a conversation of any kind and is willing to just chill around. confidence, sure. relaxed, passionate, sense of humor.
      appearance: strong jawline, short-medium length hair, masculine facial/body features, a bit of facial hair, older than myself. usually caucasian. uhh, i don't really have a specific hair/eye color that i'm attracted to; depends on the person i suppose.

female - rarely attracted to chicks but w/e.

personality: shy at times, yet funny and energetic.
      appearance: cute, short/small, darker hair, bright eyes, paler skin.

The post was edited 2 times, last by minaj ().

Looks: Taller than me at least, good arms/legs, fit, preferably dark hair, eye color doesn't matter, and this isn't really a NEED but I love dimples :3, so if he could have those, would be great.

Personality wise: Funny, intelligent, has to love sports, can't be too talkative (that would irritate me to death), I'd like for him to be some-what mature.

Really all I want in a guy. I'm not ALL that picky :P
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]