I freaked OUT at this girl who was arguing with me!

• I freaked OUT at this girl who was arguing with me!

Hey OMFG I am freaking OUT!

Okay so I am 15 and my name is Courtney, this girl named Jane is so rude / annoying, she was being so rude with me at lucnh and arguing eith me about my boyfriend, she was saying I don't deserve him and we won't last, okay then I was like BACK OFF man, then tomorrow was twinday and she said my boyfriend is going to be her twin, I was like, WTF NO WAY YOU CANNOT DO THAT!

My boyfriend texted me and said she is so dirty and ugly and he is my twin, NOT HERS!

Okay then Jane called me a whore and tole me she knows that I am on the morning after pill because our condom broke which is not true, I just slapped her so hard and then poured ice cold water on her and left!

Was it right?
    • Re: I freaked OUT at this girl who was arguing with me!

What she did was wrong, but you were erring on the border of being just as bad as her by slapping her and pouring the water on her. When someone is rude, disrespectful, cruel, or anything else of that nature, you need to learn to control yourself. Don't let that person bring you down. When you fight back, it only motivates them more. Be mature and evacuate yourself from the situation without adding more damage to it.

You and only you know about the qualities of your relationship, and no one else can tell you how good it is, how long you will last, etc. So don't let it get to you. And don't let the rumors people spread affect you either. It's just a sign of their immaturity.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

Yes, what you did was wrong. She was doing that to obviously get to you, and to spark some kind of emotion, and it worked. You know none of that is true, so just let her be. Tell her she can think like that if she wants , but it's not the truth and if she wants to act civil, you'll tell her the truth.
      If she keeps starting things, just ignore her, don't give her the time of day.. it'll piss her off a lot more then slapping her.
      Your boyfriend seems to think the same way you do, so just let her think she can 'have him' for occasions, because in the end she'll be the one looking stupid.

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

LadyGaga wrote:

Hey OMFG I am freaking OUT!

Okay so I am 15 and my name is Courtney, this girl named Jane is so rude / annoying, she was being so rude with me at lucnh and arguing eith me about my boyfriend, she was saying I don't deserve him and we won't last, okay then I was like BACK OFF man, then tomorrow was twinday and she said my boyfriend is going to be her twin, I was like, WTF NO WAY YOU CANNOT DO THAT!

My boyfriend texted me and said she is so dirty and ugly and he is my twin, NOT HERS!

Okay then Jane called me a whore and tole me she knows that I am on the morning after pill because our condom broke which is not true, I just slapped her so hard and then poured ice cold water on her and left!

Was it right?

So u gotta let it out sometimes, no problem

Honestly.....I am on the fence here
      Obviously she wanted to piss you off and get to you....which she did.
      And although I freakin hate people who disrespect others the way she did, it would have been a much better idea to just play it cool. If you would have ignored her, she would eventually just ended up looking like a jealous psychotic idiot who didnt get the guy she wanted. Clearly she is the type to spread rumors (i lol at that kind) so the fact that you slapped her and poured water on her was just like adding fuel to the fire. The best way out of this now is just let her do her thing. Rumors will hold for like a week maybe 2...eventually reaching you, and you can just shrug them off with the "she is just freaking out that she can not have my guy" and it will bounce back to her. you are not lying, nor are you acting immature.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Sometimes, that happens when someone gets under your skin. Although I don't really find it right to do what you did, maybe she was asking for it. In any case, a person like her really shouldn't be worth all this anger. One thing you should keep in mind, don't let her provoke you to do anything that will get you in trouble. You're better than that.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

It looks like, maybe shes kind of jealous! haha :) If i were you, i would learn how to control my feelings and just make her seem like the immature one!

I mean think about it, shes sitting there yelling at you, calling you names, talking shit, and when people see you just brush it off and walk away, who do you think looks more mature? And in the end, you get more respect from more people, and everyone looks down on the jealous, petty, little girl :)

Hope that helped :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]