I can't live without love

• I can't live without love

It's always been something that bothers me. Whenever I'm single, I feel so alone. No matter how many friends I hang out with, I always have an empty feeling inside of me. It's always constantly making me depressed. The only time I feel happy is when I'm in a relationship. Well right now, I don't have one. I don't even have anybody in mind. And I hate feeling so empty and alone all the time. At first I thought it was just I wanted to hang with friends. But even with them, I feel the same. I'm tired of seeing all my friends, family, and people in public with their loved ones. Everyone has the affection and passion I want so bad, and at the end of the day I always end up sleeping alone. I can't take it. It's making me feel like I'm completely isolated.
    • Re: I can't live without love

notmuchleftinme wrote:

It's always been something that bothers me. Whenever I'm single, I feel so alone. No matter how many friends I hang out with, I always have an empty feeling inside of me. It's always constantly making me depressed. The only time I feel happy is when I'm in a relationship. Well right now, I don't have one. I don't even have anybody in mind. And I hate feeling so empty and alone all the time. At first I thought it was just I wanted to hang with friends. But even with them, I feel the same. I'm tired of seeing all my friends, family, and people in public with their loved ones. Everyone has the affection and passion I want so bad, and at the end of the day I always end up sleeping alone. I can't take it. It's making me feel like I'm completely isolated.

I completely understand.

being alone is a horrid thing.

it makes you feel cold, as if your in the corner of a dark room, and the only thing you can see is you.

Don't let it get you down... have you tried dating someone online?
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

notmuchleftinme wrote:

A few times, and they never worked out. I find it hard to find people online to date since they're quick to judge you since you're just another stranger to them.

oh. do you play any online games?

finding helpful people in games,
      or hobbies, can help you take your mind off of things.

maybe watch animes in your spare time? (i recommend Hellsing / Hellsing Ultimate)
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The Sorrow wrote:

oh. do you play any online games?

finding helpful people in games,
      or hobbies, can help you take your mind off of things.

maybe watch animes in your spare time? (i recommend Hellsing / Hellsing Ultimate)

I don't play any online games.

I have hobbies and I do watch anime, but I always still have that feeling. My brain constantly thinks about it subconsciously. No matter what I do I just feel so empty.

notmuchleftinme wrote:

I don't play any online games.

I have hobbies and I do watch anime, but I always still have that feeling. My brain constantly thinks about it subconsciously. No matter what I do I just feel so empty.

hmm.... well try and get a girlfriend/boyfriend (depending on sexuality)

other then that... im not sure what you can do?

The Sorrow wrote:

hmm.... well try and get a girlfriend/boyfriend (depending on sexuality)

other then that... im not sure what you can do?

Well obviously if I did then I wouldn't have this problem would I :rolleyes: The problem is sometimes it's not possible. Like right now, I have nobody in mind so it may take a while. Until then, I'll be miserable and depressed. I just want to be able to not feel like that in the meantime. But for me it seems impossible.

become above it.

become enlightened?

I did that... and i guess its the only word that i can describe it as...

you should just... meditate. not with the "mmmm" thing or w/e

just sit, close your eyes, and think......

"Get a boyfriend/girlfriend" is really not a solution, for several reasons:

A) You may rush into something with someone that really isn't your type/not good for you
      B) You may do something you regret...you may hurt someone
      C) It doesn't seem like it's the right time because of how you're feeling

I say this because feeling alone comes with negative thoughts and you may end up doing something that will confuse you later on, and you may come back to this forum saying "I'm with this guy and he's really nice but I don't know how to break up with him" or something.

I know this sounds terribly cliche but good things come to those who wait/patience is a virtue.

Also, this is just silly:
      Everyone has the affection and passion I want so bad
      Everyone? No, not everyone. Not everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife.

In fact, the true answer is no one. Because no relationship is perfect and no relationship continously revolves around affection and passion because of mistakes, issues, boredom. And if you carry on thinking like this you're just going to make it worse for yourself.

I understand then when you feel like this, you suddenly think irrationally like "why is EVERYONE ELSE having this, and I'm not??" when in reality it should be "I'm not alone, other people are going through this as well."

Until your time comes, occupy your mind so you do not have these negative thoughts surrouding you, whatever it may be. Go on miniclip.com / addictinggames.com and play games. Watch TV. Go out shopping. Do exercise. Read books. TALK (offline talking, thank you) to people. Time will pass and you eventually will find someone at the most random moment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FallenAngel ().

FallenAngel wrote:

"Get a boyfriend/girlfriend" is really not a solution, for several reasons:

A) You may rush into something with someone that really isn't your type/not good for you
      B) You may do something you regret...you may hurt someone
      C) It doesn't seem like it's the right time because of how you're feeling

I say this because feeling alone comes with negative thoughts and you may end up doing something that will confuse you later on, and you may come back to this forum saying "I'm with this guy and he's really nice but I don't know how to break up with him" or something.

I know this sounds terribly cliche but good things come to those who wait/patience is a virtue.

Also, this is just silly:
      Everyone? No, not everyone. Not everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife.

In fact, the true answer is no one. Because no relationship is perfect and no relationship continously revolves around affection and passion because of mistakes, issues, boredom. And if you carry on thinking like this you're just going to make it worse for yourself.

I understand then when you feel like this, you suddenly think irrationally like "why is EVERYONE ELSE having this, and I'm not??" when in reality it should be "I'm not alone, other people are going through this as well."

Until your time comes, occupy your mind so you do not have these negative thoughts surrouding you, whatever it may be. Go on miniclip.com / addictinggames.com and play games. Watch TV. Go out shopping. Do exercise. Read books. TALK (offline talking, thank you) to people. Time will pass and you eventually will find someone at the most random moment.

I totally agree...... i think it is better to wait for something good than just rush in and stand the chance of getting hurt......... just be patient i know it hurts to be lonely but when you find that perfect someone it will be all the sweeter