I need a bro's advice

• I need a bro's advice

I need advice about this girl. I don't really feel like posting her picture here so if anyone wants to PM that would super helpful.

I think shes cute, not a super model but she has a decent personality, and I know as super shallow as this is ( Yes, I'm sorry ) I want some one elses opinion on her appearance.
    • Re: I need a bro's advice

You shouldn't need our opinions of a girl you think is pretty. That is, as you know, very shallow. If you think she looks good, then that's your personal thought; you don't need us to "approve" this girl for you.

That's wrong.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

Dude....really?
      First of all you should not seek approval of others when it comes to dating someone
      Second of all, you should not seek reassurance from others when dating someone
      Thirdly, if you are not sure at such a low level (looks) whether you like her or not, I do not even want to talk about personality.
      You should not be dating this girl period. Clearly you are going mainly on look, even THEN you are not sure. Don't get into this. You are gonna spend the whole relationship either trying to convince your self that you made the right choice, or you will look for imperfections in her looks. Either way you will end up hurting the poor girl.
      My advice.....dont...
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Brah, ya need to learn da Level System. Ya gotta make a Level, a standard, den search for ya standard and above that. Nothing lower, only higher. Why I say this? Every brah needs to make der own level, unique to dat brah, ya get me? Ya cannot ask me brah, my level high shit. You cannot ask homeless brah, his level low shit. Ya feeling me? Every brah unique, every level unique. Make a level, make a judgement, den act or move on. Take Care

(Does this sound "bro" enough?)

Why should our opinions matter on what you find attractive. Not everyone is going to like the same thing. Some would definately so "can I have her" and some would say "thats disgusting" I mean honest you got to go with what you like, not what we like
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Nod with God, Spur for 8 ride for 90...riding with the Lord he's my parachute cord!"

farouk wrote:

I need advice about this girl. I don't really feel like posting her picture here so if anyone wants to PM that would super helpful.

I think shes cute, not a super model but she has a decent personality, and I know as super shallow as this is ( Yes, I'm sorry ) I want some one elses opinion on her appearance.

Send PM and I will take a view. Just by looking at her, I will tell you if she is worth having as a girlfriend or just a fuck fuck. Tootles dude.

dude it shouldnt matter what we think, if you think she is cute then thats all that matters. if you would even consider breaking up with a girl because someone said she wasnt pretty then you probably should not be dating her in the first place, thats not really fair on her. you should go out with someone because YOU like them, not because everyone else likes them.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.