Good byes Are Hard #2

• Re: Good byes Are Hard #2

I wish you, his family and loved ones all of the best and my thoughts go out to all of you. Time will help to ease the pain ad suffering and so will the togetherness of those involved. This is I am afraid a fact of life and can happen at any age. It helps to practice a sense of acceptance and not to fight such matters. Stay strong and take care :)

Tom
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''
    • Re: Good byes Are Hard #2

This is what I said to my friend "The 8 months that I spent with you were so great. You always knew how to put a smile on my face when that seemed impossible. We always found ways to have fun even when we were doing absolutely nothing. Every time I play scrabble I remember how you beat me by 212 points even though I used the word "zarf" from the dictionary. And how we randomly danced in the back room at your Mom's listening to Coheed & Cambria. 8 months out of 19 yrs really isn't a lot of time, but in that short time, you changed my whole life. I'm sorry that it all had to end so soon, but I'm glad that you are no longer in pain. aaiioouu. Forever yours, Jessica"
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]