Make-up / facewash help

• Make-up / facewash help

Does anyone with really oily skin have any foundation or facewash that they think are amazing?
      [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    • Re: Make-up / facewash help

Mac,
      You can go to a store and ask them to help you choose which one would work best for you. Then a finishing powder ontop, and it'll keep you dry. Trust me, I have oily skin and it works wonders. (also, Covergirl makes good pressed powders that are IMO just as good)
      You'd pay a pretty penny, but it's amazing quality.

I don't use face wash, because I break out so easy..so to clean my face I use baby wipes :D It works wonders, and makes your skin soooooo soft (and it's not expensive) the Aloe smelling one by Huggies smells AMAZING. lol..
      *Takes off makeup too, and wont irritate your eyes/skin*

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bella ().

Origins have really good skincare products. It obviously depends on how much you want to spend but all their ingredients are natural so they don't cause reactions with the skin. They have certain washes that are great for oily skin. I have combination skin but mine can be quite oily so I use a wash by Origins called Checks and Balances, it's amazing.
      For foundation I think Bobbi Brown is always good. They have a foundation called Natural Finish. It has spf and even though it is a liquid is does not feel as if your skin is oily. It also feels as if you have no make up on at all. It's brilliant :D.
      Hope this helps.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

i use bare minerals too and it looks really good

for facewash i like using proactiv
      it gets rid of breakouts really fast
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her&#9829;[/SIZE][/CENTER]

For your foundation I'd suggest one of three: Dermalogica Treatment Foundation, MAC studio fix foundation, or the cheaper option,
      Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation...
      For a face wash, again, try Dermalogica, or Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser :)