So I grew a pair, and.. what happened?

• Re: So I grew a pair, and.. what happened?

So, I talked to a friend of hers, and she said that she was taken, and said sorry.

I just played it off like no big deal, like I've said. If she's taken, then she's taken.

Oh well. :/

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

"she turned kind of shy"?

I mean when I said she was different, and interesting not like most people, (not so blunt, I was subtle), she blushed and within a minute we said bye and talked to other people in the class.

But, since her good friend said she was taken, I'll just lay off the game. I'll just talk to her like anyone else I know. Ohhhhhhh well.

Yea, I'm an expert with women and relationships and if they say they're busy it usually means they aren't so you just keep asking when. Though if she is taken then you could get her on the rebound.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

ok a wise man once told me cant remember where its from though lol but anyways as long as they aint engaged or married its free game lol but yeah bro i bet u can get her all u need is one good date with her and shes yours end of story and with her gettin shy that rite there is a sure sign that she likes u u had her blusing and everything and evidently shes not gettin the hits ur giveing her and u might have to flat out ask her out

Hitman wrote:

anyways as long as they aint engaged or married its free game lol

That's completely untrue. The last thing he should try and do is deliberately get between them. She's taken, and he's being very mature by stepping back and laying off. They seem to be good friends though, so maybe if he's patient he'll have a chance eventually.