They know something >.>

• Re: They know something >.>

Try to be like "oh is it ___(insert guy friends name here) because thats what I heard." If you don't want to do that, then just casually ask, "who does she like?" I'm sure that your friend wouldn't think that you're over interested in her just by asking that. Who knows, it may work out for your benefit. Your friend may be trying to fish for an answer from you to see if you're interested, so she can go tell her.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I agree with Linda. It seems very odd to me that your friend keeps bringing this up. It sounds to me a lot like she's attempting to gauge your response and see if you are overly interested in knowing who it is. If you are being baited here, and you like her back, why not take the bait?

Why does no one know you like her?
      Why not just say to your friend "Hey, i kinda like ______, do you know who it is she likes?"
      Or if for whatever reason you dont want them to know just say "Hey, you keep bringing up who _______ likes, you gonna tell me or what? ;P" (In a joking way of course)!
      You could be baited, like some of the people above say, but don't get too hopeful on that idea cause it might not be that!
      It might be though :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Lol thanks for the advice guys xD

I'll probably just say it straight out to the friend that knows (when we're walking b/t periods of course) she's pretty good with these things =)

Also, no one knows I like her because they have this way of thinking that if a guy makes fun of a girl constantly, then he's flirting with her. Well, I tease several girls on an hourly basis so they really can't read me xD But, they haven't noticed that she's the only girl I DONT tease out of fear >.> weird

thanks!

taktakpinoy wrote:

Lol thanks for the advice guys xD

I'll probably just say it straight out to the friend that knows (when we're walking b/t periods of course) she's pretty good with these things =)

Also, no one knows I like her because they have this way of thinking that if a guy makes fun of a girl constantly, then he's flirting with her. Well, I tease several girls on an hourly basis so they really can't read me xD But, they haven't noticed that she's the only girl I DONT tease out of fear >.> weird

thanks!

Win

Keep dem bitches in line