Hooking up

• Re: Hooking up

O___O
      where did u get the idea that if you hook up you dont talk to them again?
      Kinda looks like a pussy way out tbh.
      If all you wanna do is fuck, then you come up to the dude and offer a fuck buddy state. Problem solved...especially since you dont wanna talk to them after. An easier way would be going to parties. Not only are you guaranteed a lay, chances are you wont even see, let alone speak, to that person ever again.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

If you are a female, it's the simplest shit ever. Your job is pretty much done, society has ruled that you are the one that decides on sex more often than not.

Tell your hook up that you only want to be friends with benefits, and unless he has feelings for you or feelings for men, he'll say yes.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Really, all you have to do is tell the person that, and if you've already done it once, I'm sure the person won't mind doing it again.

That's basically what happened with this girl and me. We were friends, and then in our free time...we were really good friends. ;P Just talk about it. Not so hard. As long as you assure them you don't want a relationship.

DeamonD wrote:

Not only are you guaranteed a lay, chances are you wont even see, let alone speak, to that person ever again.

But lays are so...eh. Some people prefer casual sex/intimacy with the same person/people over time. I'm assuming OP is like this.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

Basically everything Patrick said.

Just reinforcing that lots of people do infact like sex with the same person even if they're not together. I guess it's comfortable/been there before/know what to expect.

So just talk to them again, and explain that you're interested if they are. Make sure to name your terms. To keep everyone on the same page.

Good luck.

artizhay wrote:

Really, all you have to do is tell the person that, and if you've already done it once, I'm sure the person won't mind doing it again.

That's basically what happened with this girl and me. We were friends, and then in our free time...we were really good friends. ;P Just talk about it. Not so hard. As long as you assure them you don't want a relationship.

But lays are so...eh. Some people prefer casual sex/intimacy with the same person/people over time. I'm assuming OP is like this.

Agreed. I am not a big fan of one-night stands either tbh.

But she said that "after you fuck you dont wanna talk to that person again" so...I dunno unless i misunderstood that X(
      The King of Mind-Fuck

so... if i'm understanding this, you've already hooked up with them but you only want to fuck them? the conversation goes along these lines then...

girl; "hey you? yes you, you're pretty damn good at rocking the boat, but you're annoying as fuck"
      boy; "gksdkndksfnkf"
      girl; "just shut up. i want to make a deal, you can have all the sex you want, just dont talk, dont call me, dont look at me in public, and dont breath on/anywhere near me."
      boy; "but dadjkkdcvsdcc"
      girl; "yes, i have a vagina, so i can talk all i fucking want to because i'm letting you get sex. you see how this works? you're my bitch, now shut up and fuck me"
      boy; "ok...."

thats how it would go if i was a chick at least
      Never give in, Never give up, and NEVER settle for second place

kysar wrote:

so... if i'm understanding this, you've already hooked up with them but you only want to fuck them? the conversation goes along these lines then...

girl; "hey you? yes you, you're pretty damn good at rocking the boat, but you're annoying as fuck"
      boy; "gksdkndksfnkf"
      girl; "just shut up. i want to make a deal, you can have all the sex you want, just dont talk, dont call me, dont look at me in public, and dont breath on/anywhere near me."
      boy; "but dadjkkdcvsdcc"
      girl; "yes, i have a vagina, so i can talk all i fucking want to because i'm letting you get sex. you see how this works? you're my bitch, now shut up and fuck me"
      boy; "ok...."

thats how it would go if i was a chick at least

LOL... Yeah, pretty much. It's not so much of me being embarrassed by them, it's just guys have really big egos so they think if I wanna have sex with them more than once, then I must really like them-but I don't.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Kevmo7 wrote:

then just skip the first thing I said about meeting somebody and becoming friends and just start defining the relationship with them

Egh... Easier said than done.

Er....I dunno what kinda guys you hang around with.
      All I know is that (at least with me) if a girl wants a fuck buddy status and I find her attractive....done, no string attached. Be straight up then. Tell em you wanna get your fuck on and nothing else. You call em for a booty call and then he leaves. Nothing could be simpler.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

Er....I dunno what kinda guys you hang around with.
      All I know is that (at least with me) if a girl wants a fuck buddy status and I find her attractive....done, no string attached. Be straight up then. Tell em you wanna get your fuck on and nothing else. You call em for a booty call and then he leaves. Nothing could be simpler.

Hahaha I'm from Louisiana, they're all pussies! ;) lol