Uneven Hips

• Uneven Hips

Well Im a 14 yr. old teenager.I really hate my body. My hips are uneven. One of them seems to stick out more than the other. I haven't worn bikinis in the longest time already. I don't have nice curves like the rest of the girls. When I wear a tight shirt my hips see to stand out. I don't know what to do.I can't accept the way my body is. :( I will do whatever just so my body can look right.
    • Re: Uneven Hips

It may just be how you're starting to fill out your body.. or maybe no one else even notices and you're just fretting. I know I did that on the shape of my eyes, and everyone I asked said I was going insane.
      Wear the things you want to wear, no one is going to go up to you and say 'Oh.. Miss? Your hips are uneven' Although I highly doubt there is a huge difference .
      :hug:

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

My hips are uneven too so I know how horrible it can be. Toning exercises helps to recduce the hip size somewhat but it is really difficult, running is also fantastic for it too.
      However I have found even when I was really skinny my hips were still there more than I wanted them to be as most of it is bone, so accepting it to some degree is needed.
      Like I said you can always exercise your legs and see if it works better for you than it did for me.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You could try going to a chiropractor. My hips are uneven from falling off horses, and my chiropractor has helped. You could ask them to take x-rays and see if there's anything they can do. It's possible you have some spine/pelvic/hip alignment issues you don't even know about.

Or, like others said, it could just be the way you're developing. You're only 14; everyone looks super awkward then, especially girls. Just give it a few more years. :)

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]