Does she like me? or am i just wanting to believe

• Does she like me? or am i just wanting to believe

To cut a long story short i really like this girl and she knows that i like her because of the message i put in her birthday card. Since this she has told me that she will not act any differently now she knows i like her more than a friend. Anyway she told my best friend and her best friend how she doesnt know me very well and wants to get to know me better, she also said she wants me to talk to her but she doesnt often approach me. What does she mean by this??
    • Re: Does she like me? or am i just wanting to believe

Well, the whole "i dont know you well enough" routine usually means she is not interested. Sorry to break it to you but chances are she is not attracted to you. I mean you might STILL be able to woe her but it is kinda like walking a thin rope 10 stories high, in the dark. Unless you know what you are doing, it is unlikely. But hey, generally once you lose interest in someone, they bounce back curious what made you "change your mind" so to speak and might try to go after you. But then it turns into a get of back and forth (no sexual jokes intended). My advice? Depending on how much you like her, make your own decision. If she so worth the chase and struggle...prepare for that struggle. If you just like her, then meh. She is not the only girl in the world, and most likely not "the one" Move on, find a better girl. You got this ^__^
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Thanks for the advice. However she was the person who said to her friends that she wants to get to know me better and wants to talk more often but she feels as if i am not inclined to talk to her. Her best friend told me to talk to her more and she even told me to just go straight up to her and kiss her, surely as shes her best friend she would know something?

I disagree with Anton because some girls aren't shallow and actually want to get to know someone before dating them or being any more than friends. I would definitely listen to her best friend, though the whole kissing thing was probably a joke. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't do it anyway.

You've basically answered the question in your second post. If she thinks you're not inclined to talk to her, show your you have confidence and start a conversation. Like I always suggest to people, find out about her interests because girls like talking about themselves and they appreciate when someone wants to talk about them as well.

To answer your question, she may be inclined to like you, but she's basically telling you, "If you want me to like you, talk to me more." She wants to find out more about you first, so let her.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

"I dont know your very well" oh that horror of those words! I think you might of broken the ice with her a little too soon and didn't talk to/flirt with her enough. Do you still have a shot? I suppose as long as you don't keep pushing the issue that you like her, hell I'd even try and get to know her better and somewhat act like I don't like her so her mind runs crazy and she doesn't know what to think. (don't worry if it works in the end you'll pull her back in) Best of luck mate.

grewks wrote:

To cut a long story short i really like this girl and she knows that i like her because of the message i put in her birthday card. Since this she has told me that she will not act any differently now she knows i like her more than a friend. Anyway she told my best friend and her best friend how she doesnt know me very well and wants to get to know me better, she also said she wants me to talk to her but she doesnt often approach me. What does she mean by this??

In order for me to give you some advice, I need to know what you said in the card. EXACT WORDS.

Dude, I have never seen someone with such indecision. We go over basically the same exact things in every single thread that you create. This just takes a little bit of inductive reasoning on your part: She says she wants to get to know you better, therefore, she wants to get to know you better. And she is telling this to your best friend, therefore she expects this information to get back to you. Girls tend to be a little more subtle about letting you know they are interested than guys are, but really... the only way she could be more overt about this is if she smacked you upside your head and said "spend time with me!!"

Quit second guessing yourself and just DO IT.