:/

• I thought I was over this girl. We broke up a while ago, and since theen, i've been going out with friends, hanging out with other girls, and tried to think of her as little as possible. I thought it was working, but I saw her again last night after like 2 months now of no talking or seeing each other and all these feelings came back and I felt sick to my stomach seeing her friendly with this other kid. it pissed me off but i tried to not show it. i dunno if she noticed or not but i can't stop thinking about last night.
      if seeing other girls didn't work, i dunno what's gonna get her out of my mind.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • jerry wrote:

I thought I was over this girl. We broke up a while ago, and since theen, i've been going out with friends, hanging out with other girls, and tried to think of her as little as possible. I thought it was working, but I saw her again last night after like 2 months now of no talking or seeing each other and all these feelings came back and I felt sick to my stomach seeing her friendly with this other kid. it pissed me off but i tried to not show it. i dunno if she noticed or not but i can't stop thinking about last night.
      if seeing other girls didn't work, i dunno what's gonna get her out of my mind.

It takes time man. I remember a girl I loved years ago, but I still remember her. Sometimes I smell a girl who wore the same perfume she used to use and memories come back. It is hard, it probably won't go away for good, but the pain will be less in time. Be patient.
    • Jerry I know exactly how you feel. The only difference is I don't ever see him. But he texts me on occasion and it just makes everything so much harder. MVP is right, it's going to take some time and you'll never really forget her completely. She was apart of you for some period of time. The best advice I can give you is just keep yourself busy to keep you from thinking about her. Go out, have fun, be with friends. Also, don't forget, she's your ex for a reason.
    • ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Sometimes I smell a girl who wore the same perfume she used to use and memories come back.

Yea this same shit happens to me. and the smell of her hair. so good hah

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Heather wrote:

Jerry I know exactly how you feel. The only difference is I don't ever see him. But he texts me on occasion and it just makes everything so much harder. MVP is right, it's going to take some time and you'll never really forget her completely. She was apart of you for some period of time. The best advice I can give you is just keep yourself busy to keep you from thinking about her. Go out, have fun, be with friends. Also, don't forget, she's your ex for a reason.

Yea i've been trying but it's kindda hard when i'm staying in the same condo as her. but it'll be alright, broads come and go. that's lifeee i guess
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Papa Bear ().

• It isn't about getting the other person out of your mind, it is about being able to live with the difference of being the center of her world and vice-versa.
      If you can change the aspect of how your looking at the situation, dealing with it will be a lot easier.
      You have to accept that you're no longer together and live your life.

Forgetting never works, it's also something you don't want to do because your actions in your past is what makes you the person you are.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Je voudrais pouvoir oublier le passé, oublier ce que j'ai vu et ce que j'ai fait, que j'ai rencontré et que j'aime. Ha, j'ai fait des erreurs et fait des appels mal, n'est-ce pas lintastic? Oh bien.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Its not her you miss its the idea of her. The good times you had and the things you felt are just tied to her face for you, mentally.
      I have had the same thing happen here and there to some exs. Happens to just about everyone. Its a typical Psychological paradox. You broke up with the "thing/idea" that you liked.
      For me, the attraction to them was merely physical, and I realized that so I did not act on it cause I was driven by fuck...I could not allow my self to lead the girls on by giving them hope and then "leaving the next morning"
      Just time man. Give it more time.
      The King of Mind-Fuck