Do you sleep naked?

• I guess I'm one of the few who still likes to sleep naked in the winter as much as summer. Obviously sleeping nude in the summer can be a necessity when it's too damn hot. But for me sleeping naked is about freedom of movement and feeling free move than temperature even. In the winter I like a cold room, being naked, and a crap load of warm fuzzy blankets!!!

I'm still working out the sleeping naked part though since my sisters or mom will occasionally wake me up in the morning and also I have walked in my sleep before on a few occasions. Both incredibly embarrassing to do when you sleep naked.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

I guess I'm one of the few who still likes to sleep naked in the winter as much as summer. Obviously sleeping nude in the summer can be a necessity when it's too damn hot. But for me sleeping naked is about freedom of movement and feeling free move than temperature even. In the winter I like a cold room, being naked, and a crap load of warm fuzzy blankets!!!

I'm still working out the sleeping naked part though since my sisters or mom will occasionally wake me up in the morning and also I have walked in my sleep before on a few occasions. Both incredibly embarrassing to do when you sleep naked.
      can't you put on your pants while sleepwalking?
    • jessiiam wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

I guess I'm one of the few who still likes to sleep naked in the winter as much as summer. Obviously sleeping nude in the summer can be a necessity when it's too damn hot. But for me sleeping naked is about freedom of movement and feeling free move than temperature even. In the winter I like a cold room, being naked, and a crap load of warm fuzzy blankets!!!

can't you put on your pants while sleepwalking?
      When I'm sleepwalking I'm sorta like a drunk zombie. I've been helped into pants before only to take them back off and get up again. I think sleep walkers are sorta stubborn from what I understand, if that makes sense.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

I'm interested in your sleepwalking. Do you do it often? Are you truly asleep and unware, or just kind of dazed?
      Have you ever had any sleep testing done?
    • Olio wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

I'm interested in your sleepwalking. Do you do it often? Are you truly asleep and unware, or just kind of dazed?Have you ever had any sleep testing done?
      Never had testing. I don't do it much. Probably once per year on average. I might do it twice close together, but then go over a year without. I don't remember a thing. Mom calls it a drunk zombie.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Olio wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

I'm interested in your sleepwalking. Do you do it often? Are you truly asleep and unware, or just kind of dazed?Have you ever had any sleep testing done?
      Never had testing. I don't do it much. Probably once per year on average. I might do it twice close together, but then go over a year without. I don't remember a thing. Mom calls it a drunk zombie.
      So you're only aware of it because your mom tells you about it?
      Do you know how long they last?
      Did you ever think about what went on during the day before you had these episodes, to see if there was anything in common which might have caused it? Like being really stressed or other?
      I think sleepwalking is really interesting.
    • Olio wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Olio wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

So you're only aware of it because your mom tells you about it?Do you know how long they last?
      Did you ever think about what went on during the day before you had these episodes, to see if there was anything in common which might have caused it? Like being really stressed or other?
      I think sleepwalking is really interesting.
      It's interesting to me too. But idk what I can do about it and I highly doubt I can figure what triggers it. I am the only person in my family who has insomnia. But that too comes and goes. It's not always. While I don't think it's tied to either food or stress, you never know. Spicy food definitely makes me dream more vividly. But food in general doesn't affect my mood swings. Like sugar and caffeine don't give me highs. Drugs don't either much tbh (idk if that's good or bad lol). Sometimes nobody sees me sleepwalking but they can tell I've been sleepwalking by the way things were moved.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

It's definitely better to get a warmer blanket in the winter instead of wearing a warm pajama or something! Sure you might be colder getting in and out of bed but if you're used to sleeping naked you'll probably sleep better overall. At least I and people I know do, even when we still lived in a place with real winters.

I'm fine getting woken by my sister or parents but sleepwalking naked seems inconvenient even if you're okay with them seeing you nude.
      19, Twin.