What do you look for in a guy/girl?

• What do you look for in a guy/girl?

okkk so i was wondering...
      what makes yo attracted to a guy/girl???
      like what do you look for when dealing with personality, looks, attitude?

here is what my perfect guy would be like: ;)
      1 awesome, funny, romantic, protective, genuine, loving personality
      2 TAN:wink:, MUSCULAR, and a little bit taller than me. haha i can dig tattoos
      3 he HAS to be nice to me and respect me! thats important.

so what about you?
      :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: What do you look for in a guy/girl?

my list is ginormous...
      I dont look for a "perfect" girl to fit into my "criteria" but I know what I like....better put...the things I find attractive. But it warps because every girl presents different qualities differently...you know. It is hard to say "she has to be smart" for example. How smart? More than average? Is there too smart? What if she is smart but she thinks everyone else is a dumb ass? Maybe she is stupid, but KNOWS she is stupid and acts accordingly like is not afraid to ask a question...basically being "smart" about her being "stupid". Know what I mean?
      the list is never set in stone.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Well, for both sexes I look for:

1) Funny! They have to be able to make me smile and laugh
      2) Sweet <3 I need some sugar in my life
      3) Respectful. I've had enough bad relationships.
      4) Protective. I like being the damsel in distress
      5) Tough. They need to be able to stand up with/for me
      6) Crazy! They have to be willing to try new things. Especially in bed. haha

For Girls:
      1) Pretty (doesn't have to be the hottest in school, but she has to be relatively attractive)

For Boys:
      1) Muscular. I love muscles. <3
      2) Athletic. Plays some kind of sport.
      [SIGPIC]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/blott2009/quotes-1.png[/SIGPIC]

Someone unique, faithful and honest, someone who can make me laugh, romantic, someone who can hold a meaningful conversation and keep my interest, fun to be with and free spirited.

As far as looks go, i'd like to be at least attracteed to him/her, somewith a nice smile and pretty eyes is deffinetly a bonnus.

Oh and guys have to be taller than me, not like it's hard. ^^
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

A fun and happy personality that will always put me in a good mood, funny and witty is always a must, cant stand a bore. Passionate about music, always lots to talk about with music. Someone who doesn't really mind drinking an drugs to avoid hassle over that, a good drinkers great :) Good party vibe girl is great for me, if i can go to partys and gigs or whatever and hang around with her and my mates, not seperate that's perfect, hate having them seperate so a same friendship group is spot on. Caring and loving is always nice, i'm a sweetheart so to get a little appreciation and love back every so often is nice. A girl who doesn't follow the crowd and is herself with a loveable personality. Lovely eyes and beautiful long brunette hair for looks, preferably thin, definitely not skin and bones, obviously a little bit so they have some shape but definitely not too much, a nice medium, i know what i'm on about. May sound picky but I know how to find 'em :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]