My Weight Loss Diary =] <- Need Your Support Guys

• My Weight Loss Diary =] &lt;- Need Your Support Guys

hey people
      right well im rather new on here, ive only been a memeber a day or two and the reason i became a member was because of all the troubles and difficulties im facing in the "real world" if you like.
      ive got major self worth issues and seeing as i am on the verge of obese i thought if i slimmed down to a more comfortable size that might help and give me some confidence.
      So back to the point, seeing as everyone is so so so friendly on here i thought you'd all be able to encourage me and help me stay on track, ill keeep you updated of course and i want people to come on this journey with me
      At the moment i weigh - 12 stone 10lbs
      And my goal weight iss - 10 Stone

And i wanna get there by christmas :)

Right Day One Starts Today....Lets Gooo (Y)
    • Re: My Weight Loss Diary =] &lt;- Need Your Support Guys

You want to loose 38 lbs in 3 months?
      That my be a little steep, but i'm sure you could do a majority in that time span.
      Don't reduce your food intake, but replace junk with healthy alternatives (and don't deprive yourself of junk, maybe 1-2 cups of chips or pretzles/whatever you like a week)
      Goodluck!

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about
    • Re: My Weight Loss Diary =] &lt;- Need Your Support Guys

Good luck! Have you tried mydailyplate.com ? It has an amazing food diary and exercise diary as well as lots of ideas for exercise, diet, etc.

Just remember to eat healthily and 5 small meals a day are ideal. Also portion control is really important. Eat lots of veggies and drink lots of water ! Let me know if you need any tips and please let us know what you're doing to lose this weight!
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]