Currently Lying In Bed, Crying My Eyes Out

• Currently Lying In Bed, Crying My Eyes Out

ive just got into bed and the tears just came so fast that i coudlnt take it. i needed someone to talk too so i logged onto here. i just want friends, i just want a boy to want me for me and not sex, i want to feel beautiful and not worthless.

i just question why am i still here? gods taken so many lives, so so many people who had a reason to live, a reason to carry on and then theres me. Im that girl in the back of your class who doesnt ever speak. The one who dissapears off a lunchtime on her own because no one wants to hang out with her.

Every night when i get into bed i just sob myself to sleep wishing for things to change. Please help me someone, i cant go on like this
    • Re: Currently Lying In Bed, Crying My Eyes Out

Honey, guys aren't worth it... but i feel your pain. I've been told 100s of times that same line.. I understand. You need to take some time away from guys and focus on YOU. Figure out who you are, what you want to be, who you want to be, and be with. Learn how to love yourself, because how are you supposed to love others when you can't love yourself? try taking up a hobby that involves other people, like joining a intramural club sport or a game club. maybe go to a local cafe that has open mic nights. try to discover who you are while getting to know other people.
      THEN let the guys find you. you'll have more of a selection then, to pick the best seeds. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Escher's Path took me back..
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=3](Latest Poem)[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Let's take a look at some things. One, you've been having some guy troubles? Well why not share some experiences and we'll see if we can figure out how to learn from them for the future.

Two, no one wants to hang out with you? Why? I think this is a matter of you becoming more social, if you're the type of person that sits in the back of the classroom and goes off at lunch. Perhaps you need to start becoming involved with people or clubs, and let them see how great a person you are. And don't tell me you're not a great person, because everyone has great qualities, it's often just a matter of letting other people see them.

Things can change, we just have to find out what needs to change in order to make you happy with your life. First let's go over the two things I mentioned, and we'll see what we get from there. :)

One thing to remember as well, you're not worthless. I remember feeling that way so many times, and so often. Everyone is worth something. It often takes a while to learn that about yourself.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Just be open and confident. I'm sure you're a nice and caring person, and if you have the confidence to get up and talk to people you'll make friends.

Go up to some people and say hey and just compliment them about their clothes or something, or if you're having trouble on something in class then ask another student for help. Then you could invite them to sit next to you at lunch, and walla, a couple of good friends. Don't think of yourself as worthless, because I use to think that way too. But once I just said "Screw it" and talked to people I now have well, friends and such. Just be confident, and whenever assholes say mean things to you just ignore them, cause they're just being pricks and need to grow up.

Also, don't jump into relationships or anything. Be friends with people for a while before asking them out and such, to avoid broken hearts and things.

I wish you the best, and I hope that I helped and you meet some decent people. <3

You're definitely not worthless, trust me. Back at school years i had little or no friends and was alone during lunch hour etc. I only ever mixed with one person as i couldn't seem to gain anymore friends. As for relationships it just didn't happen for me either then. Maybe because i was quiet and lacked a lot of confidence, which would obviously make it harder finding someone. I'm guessing this is what is lacking with you and it is understandable in my eyes, when you're around this age and can't seem to find many people that are as nice as you. This won't last though. I was in the same position and developed a lot of confidence, now i will talk to anyone and am nothing like the person i used to be. You will develop the confidence too and will meet more people that you'll become close with. Shamly a lot of guys are after that, and decent people always seem to think they're the reason for not finding somebody, when actually it's because there are so many idiotic people out there. You're still at school? If you are then i definitely relate to you from when i was at school and how people were. The good thing is you start meeting people towards your level at college/uni, and i imagine help/support must be there for those with issues etc. To be honest i think having support would really help you to give you self confidence and an overall confidence boost. Not to mention how much you will learn and probably change from it. It makes you realize you can be loved by genuine people, and that you're not worthless.. I think everyone comes to a stage where they struggle finding a person they can last with, but we always do and it's usually when we least expect. I can understand the difficulty in having the confidence to mix with people, going by how i used to be, but the place you're at gives such a huge affect on this. If you were going to a group where you're mixing with people that are like you, then i'm sure this would help. You will find a decent guy, that's for sure. These feelings and problems are all apart of developing through our young life and they only turn out to be greatest strengths
      If you need someone there, i will be:)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fashion ().

Alone_Kaytee wrote:

ive just got into bed and the tears just came so fast that i coudlnt take it. i needed someone to talk too so i logged onto here. i just want friends, i just want a boy to want me for me and not sex, i want to feel beautiful and not worthless.

i just question why am i still here? gods taken so many lives, so so many people who had a reason to live, a reason to carry on and then theres me. Im that girl in the back of your class who doesnt ever speak. The one who dissapears off a lunchtime on her own because no one wants to hang out with her.

Every night when i get into bed i just sob myself to sleep wishing for things to change. Please help me someone, i cant go on like this

<3 awe that made my start to cry! :blush:

I completely understand cuz i was there. (except for the 'wanted for sex' thing)

your not worthless, if you were you'd get no replies in your threads xD

I personaly believe anyone who isn't high or losing their mind will agree that you are worth quite a bit :D

if you want to feel pretty and beautiful, look no further becuase altho others and i havn't seen you, we know that you are beautiful :wink:

you think that there isnt a reason for you to live?
      you only live for so long, but death is for enternity.

so why stay alive? its a limited time offer; you can always get the other stuff later.

no matter how bad things get; just being able to feel that its bad, is worth living for.

Lau.ren wrote:

Honey, guys aren't worth it...

- agreed. There only worth loving or hating, not feeling sad about. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Sir_Drummer wrote:

Your falling for the wrong dudes, and that's just the basis. There are nice guys out there that will be interested in more than sex, but anyways if you need anyone to talk to message me :)

-also agreed
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

FallenAngel wrote:

This person has made 3 different threads and hasn't responded to anyone's advice. :confused:

really? i only counted 2 including this one....
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

On behalf of men i am sorry, but we are not all asses, some of us are good people, the trick is finding one. My advice to you is to keep away from any guy who wants only sex from you or wants sex too soon in the relationship, if he really cares for you he will wait, he will chase after you , he will love you for you not just your body.

You are here because God still has a purpose for you, what you need to do is have faith, be positive and look for the silver lining, just stick in there things will get better