Blue October Concert

• Blue October Concert

WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! BEST CONCERT EVER!!! (best concert ever so far)

That's the opener. The Parlotones, they were quite good live. Loved their sound and they're south-african Englishy accents :D

They played a song dedicated to Blue October and all of a sudden Ryan Delahoussaye came out and started jammin' out with them on his violin! IT WAS SO EPIC!

Justin... Need I say more?
      Oh yeah, this was a pic from their opener of Come In Closer

HENRY THEIR NEXT SONG WAS BLACK ORCHID!!! YOU MISSED IT, IT WAS AMAZING :D:D:D:D:D

Justin singing Into the Ocean... OMG it was magnificent.

Bass solo during X Amount of words... Was amazing!

Then the guitar solo :D

The epicness that occurred during Jump Rope :D

Ryan came out and just solo'ed his ass off. Was way better than any classical violinist. He even played his solo in the classical style. Was fucking amazing.

Justin played Let It Go... Was really good/sad

Concert ended with Hate Me. Too busy screaming to take pictures on my shitty ass camera phone. :p
      fuck.
    • Re: Blue October Concert

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sfdsdfpoiehjgRPGDMFG

GOD DMAN IT WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THIS?

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All of them were some of my favourite songs. :(

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY BETTER COME BACK TO ENGLAND.

Oh, and Ryan is fucking amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Damn ittttt why did i miss it

:(:(:(:(:(:(
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I know, due to his divorce and custody battle for blue (Which he lost) this album is gonna be a lot more angry. But still, I hope for some amazing mellow songs which we all love.

I'm really interested in what the name will be, because the names of the albums tell the story of his life.

dagingercode wrote:

I know, due to his divorce and custody battle for blue (Which he lost) this album is gonna be a lot more angry. But still, I hope for some amazing mellow songs which we all love.

I'm really interested in what the name will be, because the names of the albums tell the story of his life.

Dude, I forgot to tell you that I don't think I'll ever hear a better version of "James"

It was amazing.
      fuck.

dagingercode wrote:

Wait, list the songs they played, all the ones you remember :D

Come In Closer

Black Orchid

James

Jump Rope

Dirt Room

Hate Me

Into The Ocean

Congratulations

X Amount of Words

Say It

Picking Up The Pieces

My Never

Been Down

Should Be Loved

Obviously Justin was angry, so they played their "Angry" setlist... Lucky for me too, cuz last time he was sad so now I've heard "Angry" and "Sad"

Oh that list is in no particular order. Not Setlist order.
      fuck.

I wonder what pissed him off that night :O

Have you seen the video of him doing jump rope live with the people jeering at him in the audience?

When he finished, he got down, said something like "You fuckers who were giving me the finger and shouting things at me during that song, I wrote for my daughter, can fuck right off. Security!"
      and he had them forcefully removed. It was so funny watching them being dragged out, shouting "NO MAN WE DIDN'T MEAN IT"

dagingercode wrote:

I wonder what pissed him off that night :O

Have you seen the video of him doing jump rope live with the people jeering at him in the audience?

When he finished, he got down, said something like "You fuckers who were giving me the finger and shouting things at me during that song, I wrote for my daughter, can fuck right off. Security!"
      and he had them forcefully removed. It was so funny watching them being dragged out, shouting "NO MAN WE DIDN'T MEAN IT"

Yeah I've seen it.

You said it dude, he's still pissed cuz of his ex and missing his daughter.
      fuck.

Well, that's enough to get anyone pissed. I remember hearing a german interview with him on, before they went to some big festival there earlier in the year. He was going on about it, but he seemed pretty cool. I didn't realise the massive fan base they have in Germany