How do i get my BFF to realize he's not good for her?

• How do i get my BFF to realize he's not good for her?

ok so me and my friend Vanessa are like the biggest BFFs ever, lol
      and we are always talking to eachother and hanging out and basically doing everything together.

about a month ago, she told me that she met this guy that lived by her house. and i was happy for her because she said he was cute and he liked her!

so i was like "go for it!!"

about a week later me and her were gonna see a movie, and she told me he was coming to, and i was excited to meet him. :)
      when we met, he was polite, asked me questions and we all had a great time after the movie was over. like i thought he was good for her.

over like the next two weeks she told me she was having problems with him because he told her that he might be a dad to his ex girlfriends baby. :shifty:(red flag #1)

i told her, "well are you gona stay with him?" her response was "no way, if hes the dad, then im DONE with him" so i said ok.

this weekend we had a sleepover at her house, and we were watching movies at like 1 AM and she was like "ohh yeah im gona sneak out with oscar, wana come?" and i said no because it sucks to be the 3rd wheel.(lol how comfortable would you feel to see you BFF making out with someone and ur like siting in the corner?hahaha) so she was texting him that she was ready to go and he said he would be there in an hour because he was at a party in the city over.(red flag #2)

she decided that it would be best that i just stayed at her house alone downstairs, while she went out for 3 hours :( which is EXACTLY what she did. she came back at like 4:30 AM, woke me up to tell me she was back. and these were her exact words : "OMFG when we were making out, i could practically taste the alcohol in his mouth"(red flag #3)

on monday he asked her for a blowjob and she said no and he hasnt talked to her since.(red flag #4)

and next weekend its my big Sweet 16 party in LA, and her parents wont let her go unless she practices piano. everyday she tells me she blows off practicing to be with oscar. im like "dude, do you not wanna come to my party?" and she was like "yeah i do, but i need to help oscar!":nono:

idk what to do, i dont think hes gona be a good influence on her.and i know if i tell her that, she will resort to the "your just jealous because i have a boyfriend and you dont" which isnt the case! i mean shes totally changed from being with oscar all the time. and she evens says to me "friends are forever, guys are whatever" but shes not exactly living up to her moto.:(

for one: im not jealous of her boyfriend. i just want whats best for her, because we look out for eachother! she like my sister! im just afraid of her doing something for him and she ends up getting in trouble/pregnant/problems at school. and it just sucks because i know shes not like that.

so how can i tell her, without hurting her or making her upset?:confused:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by jesss ().

• Re: How do i get my BFF to realize he's not good for her?

i think you're looking too far into this one

red flag 1- i don't see how this could be a red flag. its her choice if she wants to go out with a guy that has a son (i honestly don't see why not) and she said she wouldn't. im pretty sure if he ends up becoming a father its not like he's gonna keep it a secret

red flag 2- he goes to parties. so do a lot of girls with boyfriends. if she's uncomfortable with that fact then she should speak up, but its really not your business if he's going to parties or not. its not like he's saying he's going elsewhere

red flag 3- goes along the same lines of what i said for red flag 2. if he chooses to drink and he hasn't agreed not to then why is it a big deal?

red flag 4- what sounds to be the only real red flag. communication really plays an important factor in relationships, and both partners need to be putting in an effort. with that being said has your friend tried talking to him, or does she just wait on him? you also didnt state how she reacted when he asked, because if she acted disgusting and didn't speak to him for the night or something that's completely different then if she said no and they continued as usual

tbh you do sound a bit jealous, but its understandable. after all he's taking your best friend away from you. you have to let her know whatsup and that you still want to hang out with her, and if all she does is blow you off then she's not really your best friend and you need to get over her. you can make her aware of whatever real red flags there are, but freaking out over every little thing is only going to make your warnings mean less

uuhh ok well you see,
      enserio (sorry idk how you say that in english, pardon my mexican-ness)
      im not jealous at all.
      i mean if you had a sister, and she wanted to go out with a guy like this would you like it or wouldnt you be worried?
      i understand its her choice but i dont think hes good for her.:(
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

there's a difference in family as family is undeniably permanent, and an older brother has known his younger sister for her whole life. you would also have to look in the eyes of the younger sister who wants to be able to make her own choices without being controlled. seeing as you're not an older sibling you can't really force your friend not to do something. in high school and especially starting around your age is when people start to change the most. there is a very good chance that she can go along that same path of partying and drinking and all, but that can only happen if she wants it to.

since pressing your beliefs on her really might not work the way you want it to, you need to find out what she truly wants first or at least ask her about it so she can think about it. if you act like you're gonna be judgmental then she isn't going to as honest about what she wants

breakboy wrote:

there's a difference in family as family is undeniably permanent, and an older brother has known his younger sister for her whole life. you would also have to look in the eyes of the younger sister who wants to be able to make her own choices without being controlled. seeing as you're not an older sibling you can't really force your friend not to do something. in high school and especially starting around your age is when people start to change the most. there is a very good chance that she can go along that same path of partying and drinking and all, but that can only happen if she wants it to.

since pressing your beliefs on her really might not work the way you want it to, you need to find out what she truly wants first or at least ask her about it so she can think about it. if you act like you're gonna be judgmental then she isn't going to as honest about what she wants

ohh ok i get it :)
      thanks for your advice.
      it helps me alot
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, I disagree with breakboy pretty much completely. The thing missing from his post is that all of these things are obvious red flags if taken in the correct context. If she has adhered to a specific lifestyle and set of moral standards that she is wavering on now, then it is, at least, a cause for some concern. The fact that she's sixteen and is dating someone who has already gotten another girl pregnant is one hell of a red flag. (This is a little thing we call "pattern recognition") That combined with him acting like a douchebag when she isn't interested in performing sexual favors on him is a reason she needs to get out the door now.

You don't sound jealous, you sound like someone who is worried about her friend. And it sounds like you have a very good reason to. Just based on the information you have given, I'm going to say that she has either had very few or no relationships in the past, and he is older than she is. What this points to is a controlling relationship. The fact that she's ditching you to bow to his every whim is only the first sign of this inequality. Without any other information, it's hard to see more than that, but the dynamic there is pretty obvious (and common) and doesn't usually lead to a good relationship.

Frankly, you are being weak right now. You are worried more about how she will react if you have a talk with her than you are about her own well-being. In the end, she makes her own decisions, but part of being a good friend is identifying when your friend is in trouble. If she doesn't take your advice, that's well and good, but you need to be careful that her newfound lifestyle doesn't force you to do things that you aren't comfortable with (being a conspirator to her sneaking out at night comes immediately to mind)

Jenna wrote:

Wow, I disagree with breakboy pretty much completely. The thing missing from his post is that all of these things are obvious red flags if taken in the correct context. If she has adhered to a specific lifestyle and set of moral standards that she is wavering on now, then it is, at least, a cause for some concern. The fact that she's sixteen and is dating someone who has already gotten another girl pregnant is one hell of a red flag. (This is a little thing we call "pattern recognition") That combined with him acting like a douchebag when she isn't interested in performing sexual favors on him is a reason she needs to get out the door now.

You don't sound jealous, you sound like someone who is worried about her friend. And it sounds like you have a very good reason to. Just based on the information you have given, I'm going to say that she has either had very few or no relationships in the past, and he is older than she is. What this points to is a controlling relationship. The fact that she's ditching you to bow to his every whim is only the first sign of this inequality. Without any other information, it's hard to see more than that, but the dynamic there is pretty obvious (and common) and doesn't usually lead to a good relationship.

Frankly, you are being weak right now. You are worried more about how she will react if you have a talk with her than you are about her own well-being. In the end, she makes her own decisions, but part of being a good friend is identifying when your friend is in trouble. If she doesn't take your advice, that's well and good, but you need to be careful that her newfound lifestyle doesn't force you to do things that you aren't comfortable with (being a conspirator to her sneaking out at night comes immediately to mind)

thanks Jenna, i think this is more of the answer im looking for.
      its so hard to see her like this :(
      but thanks for the help, i apreciate it
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First of all, your red flags aren't really red flags except for the last one. Who cares if he already has a son? At least you know he isn't the kind of guy that will deny his child. It's his choice if he goes to a party, drinks, etc. and as long as he hasn't said he wouldn't do it, then no one can really get mad at him for it.

Now if he's not talking to her because she wouldn't suck his dick, then that is a problem. Seems to me like he only wants her for the sexual part of a relationship and not a relationship as a whole. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cheating.

What does suck is that you have pretty much lost a friend to a guy. It seems to me like the problem is more with her than this guy. She has chosen to ditch you and your party for a guy. I went through the same thing. As far as I'm concerned you should let her know how you feel and if she isn't willing to spend time with you or gets offended or whatever, then maybe you need to reevalute your friendship with her.
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

Er I dunno how smart your friend is (no offense) if she will automatically think that since you disagree with her on something...then it makes your jealous.

Red flag 4 is prob the main one....and the fac tthat he wanted her to sneak out but made her do it on his terms...well those 2 put together pretty much says that he doesnt really care about her.

I know her behavior very very well, she likes the chase and it is VVEEERYYY common with girls. Girl likes guy....guy says he likes girl but doesnt really act like he does....girl thinks "what am i doing wrong? i dont want to let him slip away...i love him!" and does everything she can to impress guy....
      Its a 1000 year old story and a very effective dating technique....and yet...it is so very low.
      I understand you desire to help you friend, I really do, and if I may suggest something, I say you just sit her down and hit her with facts....no cherries on top, sit her down and tell her that you are worried as a friend and from the things SHE told YOU, you are not getting a very good picture of this guy...for example the fact that he disappeared when he didnt get a blowjob....thats not exactly what a man does. And the fact that he made her wait at night for him until he was done HIS party so he can come over and get some action.
      I'd say there is a 9/10 chance that she will start defending him, and telling you that she prob just told u the bad things and the good things are SO good etc etc etc. If she does that and refuses to listen, you can try again and if you sense she is getting hostile....stop and dont mention it again. Eventually (if she is smart enough) she will realize that this dude is treating her like shit and break it off with him or (most likely) he will leave (he doesnt strike me as the type that stays around).

If you try to interfere and eventually their relationship ends...guess who she will blame? Obviously not her self (thats human nature) and obviously not the guy who she "loved" it will be you and you might lose your best friend. Let her figure these things out her self, if she does, she will not make the same mistake again.
      Remember the saying: "Catch a fish for a man, feed him for a day. Teach the man to fish, feed him for a lifetime" same thing here.....

I am truly sorry that you are upset...but unfortunately this is one of those situations where she must be left alone to figure it out her self...she will be a much better person at the end of this.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

thanks deamon d,
      its just so hard like i tod Jenna, because ive known her since we were like in 6th grade and were in 11th now. and i know shes not as dumb as shes making herself look like. i mean he DOSNT treat her right, hes like always cussing at her and everything, and im just afraid he will eventually get violent and she will still stay with him. a reason im so sure about this is that my mom, was married for 6 yrs with my biological father, which for 2 yrs he spent beating her, and she never left because she didnt want me to grow up with out a father figure. i know she wont stay with this guy long enough to get married to him, but im afraid that she will start a trend and just keep dating this same type of guy and eventually get married to one of them. thats why it upsets me when people tell me "its her life, let her do what she wants" but they dont understand that im not going to let her go down that road. but thanks anyways for the advice

:) i appreciate it
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DeamonD wrote:

girl thinks "what am i doing wrong? i dont want to let him slip away...i love him!" and does everything she can to impress guy....
      Its a 1000 year old story and a very effective dating technique....and yet...it is so very low.

I understand you desire to help you friend, I really do, and if I may suggest something, I say you just sit her down and hit her with facts....no cherries on top, sit her down and tell her that you are worried as a friend and from the things SHE told YOU, you are not getting a very good picture of this guy...for example the fact that he disappeared when he didnt get a blowjob....thats not exactly what a man does. And the fact that he made her wait at night for him until he was done HIS party so he can come over and get some action.

+rep

DeamonD has got this nailed. He is absolutely, 100% right.

Thanks for the rep Jenna.

jesss I can kind of relate to you. My sister who is not a dumb girl either, dated this loser of a guy...and I mean loser. He was a compulsive liar, out of shape, dumb, broke, cocky (not even in a good/sexy way, the annoying way), braces, etc. What she saw in him? To this day I got no idea. And honestly, I am not trying to sound like a white night here but the only reason he was not eating through a straw after I heard how he treats her is because I was begged not to get involved (when I was pissed) and quiet frankly I made the right choice. Now she can spot the same type of guy from a mine away. I mean that dude, literally, when she broke up with him.....BEGGED her to get back with him for another chance and then a few days later broke it off with her.....why? Just so that he can say that HE broke up with HER. I laughed so hard. I mean I couldnt even get mad at him that was just so pathetic and stupid i couldnt help my self.
      Anyway, what I am trying to say is that although I honestly and truthfully understand why you are worried for her, BUT if she goes through this.....well lets say "phase" her self, she will not make the same mistake again. Think of a baby animal, if it gets burned it wont come near fire again. If mommy pulls the baby away, the baby will go for it eventually anyway because it will still be curious...and what happens if the mom isnt there? Baby will still get burned. Thats just how nature works...you know.
      Im not saying that you should completely ignore the situation. TRY to talk to her and try to reason with her and explain to her why you are worried....but I say dont mention your personal experience because she will right away go "OOOOHH no that wont happen to me! :) " and just shrug the whole conversation off. You know watch her, watch how her relationship unfolds, be on top of the situation. If it has gotten to the point where it IS actually getting physical then obviously get involved.....and then call me I will rip the guys nuts off.
      But as I said, I am just saying from personal experience and what I have seen other people do...she will date this guy, get a taste of how assholes are and eventually keep 300 feet away from them because she will know she deserves better. She is just in that phase of the relationship where she cares and its anew thing etc etc etc so she is willing to work, but not for long. Besides, like you said, she is not a dumb girl, so for sure she will not let some horny idiot take advantage of her.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

Thanks for the rep Jenna.

jesss I can kind of relate to you. My sister who is not a dumb girl either, dated this loser of a guy...and I mean loser. He was a compulsive liar, out of shape, dumb, broke, cocky (not even in a good/sexy way, the annoying way), braces, etc. What she saw in him? To this day I got no idea. And honestly, I am not trying to sound like a white night here but the only reason he was not eating through a straw after I heard how he treats her is because I was begged not to get involved (when I was pissed) and quiet frankly I made the right choice. Now she can spot the same type of guy from a mine away. I mean that dude, literally, when she broke up with him.....BEGGED her to get back with him for another chance and then a few days later broke it off with her.....why? Just so that he can say that HE broke up with HER. I laughed so hard. I mean I couldnt even get mad at him that was just so pathetic and stupid i couldnt help my self.
      Anyway, what I am trying to say is that although I honestly and truthfully understand why you are worried for her, BUT if she goes through this.....well lets say "phase" her self, she will not make the same mistake again. Think of a baby animal, if it gets burned it wont come near fire again. If mommy pulls the baby away, the baby will go for it eventually anyway because it will still be curious...and what happens if the mom isnt there? Baby will still get burned. Thats just how nature works...you know.
      Im not saying that you should completely ignore the situation. TRY to talk to her and try to reason with her and explain to her why you are worried....but I say dont mention your personal experience because she will right away go "OOOOHH no that wont happen to me! :) " and just shrug the whole conversation off. You know watch her, watch how her relationship unfolds, be on top of the situation. If it has gotten to the point where it IS actually getting physical then obviously get involved.....and then call me I will rip the guys nuts off.
      But as I said, I am just saying from personal experience and what I have seen other people do...she will date this guy, get a taste of how assholes are and eventually keep 300 feet away from them because she will know she deserves better. She is just in that phase of the relationship where she cares and its anew thing etc etc etc so she is willing to work, but not for long. Besides, like you said, she is not a dumb girl, so for sure she will not let some horny idiot take advantage of her.

well I am very pleased with you attitide :)
      so :
      +rep for you :D

and im deffinatley adding you as a friend!
      hahaha

anyways yeah i understand and it feels good to know that other people have gone through it to, and they have advice to give :) thank you so much because it has been so hard having to deal with her like basically putting him first before me even though quote/ friends are forever, boys are whatever/end quote. i mean when I was dating my friend Angel, I would'nt blow her off to go make out with him a 2 AM!! Me and him had time together, but it was just when it was just us like hanging out outside or at the mall or something.
      (and btw,he was 19 and im 16 and he NEVER asked me for sexual favors or anything, we only kissed and hugged and when i try to tell her that my guy was older and more mature, she basically climbs up my butt to tell me her guy is still better than mine because hes younger.....wtf??:confused:)
      but anyways, I mean i was like wtf when she just left me at her house!! :mad: i was pissed because it was rude and it hurt my feelings! lol but still, im glad your on Teen Hut because you really helped me with this one :)

thanks DeamonD !!!!:love1:
      hahaha :hugs:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jesss wrote:

well I am very pleased with you attitide :)
      so :
      +rep for you :D

and im deffinatley adding you as a friend!
      hahaha

anyways yeah i understand and it feels good to know that other people have gone through it to, and they have advice to give :) thank you so much because it has been so hard having to deal with her like basically putting him first before me even though quote/ friends are forever, boys are whatever/end quote. i mean when I was dating my friend Angel, I would'nt blow her off to go make out with him a 2 AM!! Me and him had time together, but it was just when it was just us like hanging out outside or at the mall or something.
      (and btw,he was 19 and im 16 and he NEVER asked me for sexual favors or anything, we only kissed and hugged and when i try to tell her that my guy was older and more mature, she basically climbs up my butt to tell me her guy is still better than mine because hes younger.....wtf??:confused:)
      but anyways, I mean i was like wtf when she just left me at her house!! :mad: i was pissed because it was rude and it hurt my feelings! lol but still, im glad your on Teen Hut because you really helped me with this one :)

thanks DeamonD !!!!:love1:
      hahaha :hugs:

hehe thanks ;D
      no I know what you mean it was kinda disrespectful of her to disappear like that, id be pissed too...
      I had this dude as a friend, we werent AS CLOSE as you two guys are, but as soon as he'd get a girlfriend he would just be gone....I want really jealous or whatever but then he would only start calling if he wanted a ride to her (she lived 2 hours away at one point) i told him no thanks...cause it wasnt really cool...you know to be "friends" when "convenient"
      but no yea you are obviously a stronger person mentally if you can put your friends ABOVE the person you are dating, and I think thats a very good quality. That just means you are not told what to do by your mind, you tell your mind what to do....if that makes sense. good job though, its a rare quality.
      Anyway, keep us updated on the whole thing, although I am pretty sure it will unfold naturally and stuff but i will still wish you guys luck ^^
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

hehe thanks ;D
      no I know what you mean it was kinda disrespectful of her to disappear like that, id be pissed too...
      I had this dude as a friend, we werent AS CLOSE as you two guys are, but as soon as he'd get a girlfriend he would just be gone....I want really jealous or whatever but then he would only start calling if he wanted a ride to her (she lived 2 hours away at one point) i told him no thanks...cause it wasnt really cool...you know to be "friends" when "convenient"
      but no yea you are obviously a stronger person mentally if you can put your friends ABOVE the person you are dating, and I think thats a very good quality. That just means you are not told what to do by your mind, you tell your mind what to do....if that makes sense. good job though, its a rare quality.
      Anyway, keep us updated on the whole thing, although I am pretty sure it will unfold naturally and stuff but i will still wish you guys luck ^^

hahah thanks!
      and yeah i understand about the whole friends when convinient stuff, and personally it really does suck! haha.
      but anyways i totally will keep you updated on this whole situation, and lets see who she ends up totally cutting off first, her friend of 5 almost 6 yrs or the guy she's known for 3 months.:angeldevil:
      hahaha but thanks again for the advice !
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jesss wrote:

ok so me and my friend Vanessa are like the biggest BFFs ever, lol
      and we are always talking to eachother and hanging out and basically doing everything together.

about a month ago, she told me that she met this guy that lived by her house. and i was happy for her because she said he was cute and he liked her!

so i was like "go for it!!"

about a week later me and her were gonna see a movie, and she told me he was coming to, and i was excited to meet him. :)
      when we met, he was polite, asked me questions and we all had a great time after the movie was over. like i thought he was good for her.

over like the next two weeks she told me she was having problems with him because he told her that he might be a dad to his ex girlfriends baby. :shifty:(red flag #1)

i told her, "well are you gona stay with him?" her response was "no way, if hes the dad, then im DONE with him" so i said ok.

this weekend we had a sleepover at her house, and we were watching movies at like 1 AM and she was like "ohh yeah im gona sneak out with oscar, wana come?" and i said no because it sucks to be the 3rd wheel.(lol how comfortable would you feel to see you BFF making out with someone and ur like siting in the corner?hahaha) so she was texting him that she was ready to go and he said he would be there in an hour because he was at a party in the city over.(red flag #2)

she decided that it would be best that i just stayed at her house alone downstairs, while she went out for 3 hours :( which is EXACTLY what she did. she came back at like 4:30 AM, woke me up to tell me she was back. and these were her exact words : "OMFG when we were making out, i could practically taste the alcohol in his mouth"(red flag #3)

on monday he asked her for a blowjob and she said no and he hasnt talked to her since.(red flag #4)

and next weekend its my big Sweet 16 party in LA, and her parents wont let her go unless she practices piano. everyday she tells me she blows off practicing to be with oscar. im like "dude, do you not wanna come to my party?" and she was like "yeah i do, but i need to help oscar!":nono:

idk what to do, i dont think hes gona be a good influence on her.and i know if i tell her that, she will resort to the "your just jealous because i have a boyfriend and you dont" which isnt the case! i mean shes totally changed from being with oscar all the time. and she evens says to me "friends are forever, guys are whatever" but shes not exactly living up to her moto.:(

for one: im not jealous of her boyfriend. i just want whats best for her, because we look out for eachother! she like my sister! im just afraid of her doing something for him and she ends up getting in trouble/pregnant/problems at school. and it just sucks because i know shes not like that.

so how can i tell her, without hurting her or making her upset?:confused:

How old is Oscar? That should be the first question. I did not read people's comments cuz to be honest, majority of them are just annoying. Red Flag #2, is not really a big concern.

The rest are to be concerned of. By red flag #4, it clearly seems that he is with her for the pussy. Clearly. Now mind you, I am talking from a guy's point of view. So that is no doubt in my mind he wants only pussy from her.

The alcohol. That definitely is a sign of a cheater, cuz when I drink with guy friends in a club. I try to get pussy and I definitely flirt.

But as far as what you can do to make her realize, sorry, it is simple, you can't. She will not hear it. Her first reaction is you are jealous, or you want him or shit like that.

Just try to bring up his bad points, but do it smooth. Don't say this, he is bad cuz he drinks a lot. Try to say.....you know, I don't like guys who drink or who have beer breath, do you? I like when a guy tells me he loves me, do you? Shit like that....be subtle. But he definitely is not worth a bf. Tootles.

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

The alcohol. That definitely is a sign of a cheater, cuz when I drink with guy friends in a club. I try to get pussy and I definitely flirt.

I am not defending that dude but just cause he drinks doesnt mean that he is a cheat o_O
      I drink, I dont cheat, my friends drink, they dont cheat.
      Again, I am no saying he is not a cheater, nor am I defeding him, I am defending those who DO drink and dont try to get pussy everytime there is a drop of alcohol in their system.
      Do you chase tail when you are drunk while u have a gf?
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

I am not defending that dude but just cause he drinks doesnt mean that he is a cheat o_O
      I drink, I dont cheat, my friends drink, they dont cheat.
      Again, I am no saying he is not a cheater, nor am I defeding him, I am defending those who DO drink and dont try to get pussy everytime there is a drop of alcohol in their system.
      Do you chase tail when you are drunk while u have a gf?

Yes, I do. When I have a g/f. I chase for pussy, cuz just for the thrill that I can get more pussy. All normal guys have that in us. I drink too and when me and my boys drink, so when I drink, I just throw my bait out there and whoever bites, bites. You get me?

But also, I am analyzing the guy because he also requested a blowjob and did not contact her after she refused.

well ANTI CONDOM

oscar is 17 and she turns 17 in like a month, and it sucks though because he does treat her bad.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jesss wrote:

well ANTI CONDOM

oscar is 17 and she turns 17 in like a month, and it sucks though because he does treat her bad.

Like I said, be subtle. You just can't go and tell her he is a bad guy for you. One more thing, make sure in this case that she is on birth control pill while having sex with him cuz it seems he follows the Anti Condom Revolution. So make sure she is on the pills.