57 days! :D

• 57 days! :D

heeeey
      i haven't cut for 57 days!!! :D i'm soooooo happy
      Turns out all i needed was my mum, we grew apart especially when i was cutting but since i've sorted my head and life out we've become reaaaally close and everythings great again so i no longer want to cut :) so yeah turns out i just needed to be close to my mum again!
      anyway this thread is pretty pointless but ah well i'm so happppy :D
      And i feel like I'm [COLOR="Red"]breaking[/COLOR] up and I wanted to [COLOR="red"]stay[/COLOR]...(8)
    • Re: 57 days! :D

Katie94 wrote:

heeeey
      i haven't cut for 57 days!!! :D i'm soooooo happy
      Turns out all i needed was my mum, we grew apart especially when i was cutting but since i've sorted my head and life out we've become reaaaally close and everythings great again so i no longer want to cut :) so yeah turns out i just needed to be close to my mum again!
      anyway this thread is pretty pointless but ah well i'm so happppy :D

<3 congratz!

im glad things are going well for you Katie!

im also glad your okay with your mom now xD

have a good one :wink:
      -the sorrow
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net
    • Re: 57 days! :D

Very glad to hear that you have again found a connection with your mother, this is a very powerful and meaningful bond :) Keep it alive and cherish it with each day, stay away from the cutting, but keep in mind that mum won't be there for ever. It is important to be aware of impermanence as we all become attached to people/things and get sad when they are gone, this is not being negative or depressive, but realistic and wise :)
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''