i hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: i hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Then tell your friends to fuck off, I've been there, but life WILL go in a new direction, it isn't possible for it not to. Just try to think about the things you enjoy, and go for them. Having been in your position, I know you might have a hard time thinking of things you want to do or things that will make you happy, but there should be at least one you can't deny.
      Is there a specific problem in the middle of this?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Hey hey hey, nothing is worth killing yourself over.

Forget your friends, they obviously are not 'friends' in the first place. Calm down, read books, listen to music, exercise, talk to your family instead (why do they hate you?). Take up a hobby or something.

You could talk to a counselor at school.

Don't cut - it doesn't help, it makes things worse just like your 'friends' are making things worse. Cutting yourself will not change anything, it will just hurt you.

You need new friends, it seems like the ones you claim to have now are false. Please dont let anyone get the best of you, you need to stay positive, motivated and find something or someone to love, it worked for me when i was feeling down, i found music, although that might not be right for you, just look around you will find something that works.

And dump those friends, from what u said they are no good
      Hope this helps, life is too precious to throw it away friend.

mjames wrote:

i hate my life, my parents hate me, i cut, my friends betray me all the time, i dont even know if life is worth living anymore, i talk to my friends but they dont help me they make things worse, i dont want to live anymore!:(

OKAY

1) get a new life
      2) stop cutting, cut somthing else (inanimate preferd)
      3) get new friends or lose em all together
      4) life is always worth living. no matter what is going on, just the pure fact that you can understand something is bad should shock you, let alone the fact your even alive in the first place. every second is worth living. no matter what. Even dieing is worth living. Death is forever, but life is a limited time offer.

4) you do want to live. you just haven't seen it <3
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The Sorrow wrote:

OKAY

1) get a new life
      4) life is always worth living. no matter what is going on, just the pure fact that

The Sorrow wrote:

OKAY

hmmm..... psychotic much? just saying when someone has no friends, gets a new life and starts cutting things it doesnt look good:rolleyes:... but i have to say i agree with the advise, just pointing that out
      Never give in, Never give up, and NEVER settle for second place

The Sorrow wrote:

OKAY

1) get a new life
      4) life is always worth living. no matter what is going on, just the pure fact that you can understand something is bad should shock you, let alone the fact your even alive in the first place. every second is worth living. no matter what. Even dieing is worth living. Death is forever, but life is a limited time offer.

4) you do want to live. you just haven't seen it <3

The sorrow isn't even a boss fight.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Calm down. If your friends can't help, then make new friends.

Or learn to live without friends, some people are made to be fine on their own.

Stop cutting, it's useless, you might think it helps but it isn't helping at all, just the fact you're using it to say how much your life sucks means you know it's bad, and kinda pointless.

Why do you cut? if I knew why people cut themselves I'm sure I could help much more, don't say "Because my life sucks", you can be sure there are billions of people worse than you, that don't cut.

Believe it or not, Living is the strongest thing anyone can do. It shows a sign of courage. Life isn't always the easiest thing to deal with. Sure, right now it feels like everyone is against you and nothing is worth anything anymore. But you just being here, your making a difference in this world and you need to realize that. Things always, always get better. First you have to go through bad things, then extremely good things will come your way.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]Our song is a slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late tappin' on your window. <3 [/SIZE]

what? no... how could you sense that?!
      istead of stating something like that; why not give your opinion or advice?...
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The Sorrow wrote:

what? no... how could you sense that?!
      istead of stating something like that; why not give your opinion or advice?...

A: AGREE
      B: Suicide is never the answer. We have nothing more precious than life, and so what if there is or isn't an after life? Point is, you might throw that away too. Your heart may be bleeding, but that is the only thing that should. Leave your wrists and the rest of your body out of it. Live, love, and laugh, no matter how hard it is.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]This is a poem. It's not very long[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]I wrote it while high on a hit from a bong.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Stand up and be a man!! Brush yourself off and shake them haters!!! Those ppl aren't your friends so kick them, and ne1 else that treats you like shiz, to the curb. FAST!! Get a hobby, something you love doing. Something you have a passion for. Be ambitious and push yourself to perfection in whatever it is that you enjoy. Rely on YOURSELF, you have to stop relying on other people to make you happy, especially when they're unreliable ;) . Screw those people, you'll look back in laugh in the long run, I promise. You might wanna get some confidence too, that usually helps... Re-create YOU
      [SIZE="4"]Make $$$$ along side me here![/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
      Live fast, Ride hard, and CLUTCH IT UP!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Okay, let's go over a few things first.
      Why do you hate your life?
      Why do you think your parents hate you?

Before we can give you real advice, we first need to answer these questions. That way we can find out what is wrong, and see if we can work them out.
      Don't worry if your friends aren't helping, we'll do our best to help you if we can. Just say what's wrong and we can get started. :)

For your cutting in the mean time, look here:
      Alternatives to self harm
      A few things on this list may be able to help you short term or long term with cutting.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trillium ().