just broke up sittin with a bottle of jack

• just broke up sittin with a bottle of jack

well i just got dumped and i dont really know how to handle this me and this girl were suposed to get married and everything like i loved this girl to death and she just ups and leaves not giving me a reason or anything so i hit the bottle of jack pretty hard not sure what to do about it so im askin for some help
    • Re: just broke up sittin with a bottle of jack

Hey man, I'm sorry that happened to you. I know you're hurting right now, because the girl you loved (love, whichever) just broke up with you. However, hitting the bottle of Jack isn't the way to go. It takes time dealing with a break up, especially when it has something to do with someone you really care for. So, I say just give it time and maybe surround yourself with people who care about you and love you - like your family and friends.

And trust me, I'm sure everyone on Teen Hut and in the Earth have faced a harsh break up; I know I have, but it's all about getting back up and letting time heal all wounds. Think of it this way: There's always someone better than the next. You just gotta keep your eyes open for the right girl that will love you.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Any girl who can't give you a respectable reason for breaking up is obviously not a decent girl herself. I don't mean to criticize her, but that's my opinion. If she can't even take the time to give you a reason, then I don't think she reciprocates the feelings you have for her.

You may be better off without this girl now, because she could have hurt you worse later on in life when you were older and even more attached to her.

Alcohol does not solve problems, by the way. It just clouds them and makes you care less about them. You need a clear mind to think about how you want to handle this situation and what steps you should be taking to overcome this.

The number one way to get over a break up is just to go out and mingle with new people. You may find a new girl out there, and this break up opened the door that wasn't supposed to be closed. Regardless, you'll meet new people and have a good time, allowing your mind to wander from your ex, which is what you need.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

The post was edited 1 time, last by artizhay ().

hey man, i am with you on this one, my gf pretty much did the exact same thing, we were long distance and she dumped me and then never gave me a reason why for like 3-4 months, i know your pain man, its tough, unbearable at times, its like a pain that you would never wish on your worst enemy, all you can do, is keep active, use the pain maybe and put it into getting fit or putting it into some kind of sport so you can have a healthier out let than alcohol. alcohol clouds the mind, and more than likely you may get drunk to numb the pain and you may snap and do something stupid, just surround yourself with your friends and family, take it one day at a time. i agree with patrick also, its not fair on her not to give you a reason as to why, as with my ex, its just soo tough to deal with, as my ex said, she just didnt know how to say it as not to hurt me, soo maybe your ex gf is doing the same, try and stay positive, everyday is a battle but they do get easier with time, try and remember the good times ye had, that way the pain is a bit more easier to deal with i find. i hope you feel better soon mate.
      pm me if you need to talk.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.

well im pretty sober rite now i spent the day chillin with friends and they cheered me up a little ill be goin up to ga in a few weeks to go see my dad and step mom that should help and its rough i keep goin to her facebook and just break down it would probly be alot easier if i knew y it happened though