What are his intentions??!?!

• What are his intentions??!?!

I've been thinking a lot the past few days about a guy I just met. He's seems too good to be true.
      I've been in bad relationships before, cheated on, used for sex. Most of the time, played like a harp.
      I believe the reason is, I am honest. I'm one of the most honest, nicest girls you'll ever meet. (Even when I'm not nice, I'm genuine) So, I think men sometimes uses this against me to get what they want.

I've only been out with this guy once, but I don't want to waste my time, emotions, and thoughts on a man who's looking to manipulate me.

Is this topic too intense for a second encounter? Or good because it's straightforward? Guys, if you were playing her, and she told you this, would you stop wasting your time? Or keep at it?

Thank you.
    • Re: What are his intentions??!?!

I'm not clear on what you mean when you say "Is this topic too intense for a second encounter? Or good because it's straightforward? Guys, if you were playing her, and she told you this, would you stop wasting your time? Or keep at it?"

But, from personal experience I have met many guys who really like when a girl can just be honest with him. You just have to find the right ones.

Maybe if you're always meeting them at clubs and parties, you should try to get involved in other things and meet people who have different interests who aren't looking to manipulate girls.
    • Re: What are his intentions??!?!

cowgirlyehaa wrote:

I've been thinking a lot the past few days about a guy I just met. He's seems too good to be true.
      I've been in bad relationships before, cheated on, used for sex. Most of the time, played like a harp.
      I believe the reason is, I am honest. I'm one of the most honest, nicest girls you'll ever meet. (Even when I'm not nice, I'm genuine) So, I think men sometimes uses this against me to get what they want.

I've only been out with this guy once, but I don't want to waste my time, emotions, and thoughts on a man who's looking to manipulate me.

Is this topic too intense for a second encounter? Or good because it's straightforward? Guys, if you were playing her, and she told you this, would you stop wasting your time? Or keep at it?

Thank you.

If you really want to find out if he is worth it, then make him wait for sex for 6 months. And if he does not push for sex, then he seems ok. But if he pushes for sex, then not ok. Do not kiss him with tongue during those 6 months. Just pecks.
      After sex, keep testing him to sex once every month or once every 2 months. See if he changes. That is the only way to be sure.