Don't know what to do now..

• Don't know what to do now..

Hey, I'm a new guy in my school. I quickly fitted into class and all. My friends, told me that one girl from other class, has a crush on me. I met her via my bff here. We started talking often, she is very nice to me, tells me about her ex bf's (which srsly surprised me ; o). I went out with her alone twice (first "meeting" was proposed by her). It was going like this for 3 weeks, I am chatting with her online everyday for like 3 hours. Now, since last Sunday, it kinda broke. I asked her out through the week like 4 times, she accepted, but always on that day, said that she couldn't come (she was babysitting). I totally understand that, but she seems to be avoiding me. I really don't know what to do, it's going "50-50" one day we were supposed to dance together in school (but equpiment broke down lol) and another she isn't talking with me. Please, tell me what to do, I really like her... on that meeting that was postponed 4 times by her, I wanted to ask her about us, but we couldn't meet. Please help.

PS: She told me that she will surely be able to go out next week (today her mother didn't allowed her), but I have a feeling that she won't do it again; s

The post was edited 1 time, last by Euron665 ().

• Re: Don't know what to do now..

Euron665 wrote:

Hey, I'm a new guy in my school. I quickly fitted into class and all. My friends, told me that one girl from other class, has a crush on me. I met her via my bff here. We started talking often, she is very nice to me, tells me about her ex bf's (which srsly surprised me ; o). I went out with her alone twice (first "meeting" was proposed by her). It was going like this for 3 weeks, I am chatting with her online everyday for like 3 hours. Now, since last Sunday, it kinda broke. I asked her out through the week like 4 times, she accepted, but always on that day, said that she couldn't come (she was babysitting). I totally understand that, but she seems to be avoiding me. I really don't know what to do, it's going "50-50" one day we were supposed to dance together in school (but equpiment broke down lol) and another she isn't talking with me. Please, tell me what to do, I really like her... on that meeting that was postponed 4 times by her, I wanted to ask her about us, but we couldn't meet. Please help.

PS: She told me that she will surely be able to go out next week (today her mother didn't allowed her), but I have a feeling that she won't do it again; s

The best advice that I give you is to keep trying to talk to her. Don't stalk her but, attempt some more meet ups. You need to get the reasoning why she's avoiding you. Maybe she's shy? Maybe she's knows you are probably going to ask her out and is avoiding it because she's not ready. You deserve the right to know why she has been avoiding you. I understand you really like her but, if she doesn't talk to you after this next attempt let her come to you. I know that sounds a little off but, it would seem like he best thing to do.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Don't know what to do now..

Hey, thank you girls for advices; ) I will try to talk her tommorow about going out, since she said she will do it 100% this week. If she won't come again, I will have to ask her about her feelings to me (in school unfortunately). Gonna tell you tommorow what happened; )