Feeling ugly and unworthy

• Feeling ugly and unworthy

My love of my life has confessed to me in the summer vacation of how much he loves me and that he would even die for me, and this at some point made me feel ugly? He's my best friend in high school who is the goodlooking guy who everybody is attracted to. He only hangs out with female friends (mostly) + is very popular...
      The problem here is that all this love he's givinh me made me feel unworty, I feel that he deserves someone who is much better and MUCH better looking than me.. I honestly consider myself ugly. This is really putting me down... our relationship is secretly without anybody knows about it, though there has been a lot of rumours and I found out from my other friend that a bunch of girls were talking about that we are dating and how I don't deserve him - that I'm too ugly for him. I was litterally in tears when I found out :confused:

The post was edited 1 time, last by khatem ().

• Re: Feeling ugly and unworthy

khatem wrote:

My love of my life has confessed to me in the summer vacation of how much he loves me and that he would even die for me, and this at some point made me feel ugly? He's my best friend in high school who is the goodlooking guy who everybody is attracted to. He only hangs out with female friends (mostly) + is very popular...
      The problem here is that all this love he's givinh me made me feel unworty, I feel that he deserves someone who is much better and MUCH better looking than me.. I honestly consider myself ugly. This is really putting me down... our relationship is secretly without anybody knows about it, though there has been a lot of rumours and I found out from my other friend that a bunch of girls were talking about that we are dating and how I don't deserve him - that I'm too ugly for him. I was litterally in tears when I found out :confused:

Hi,
      You shouldn't think yourself as ugly. What matters is what on the inside not the out. The inner beauty is more powerful then the outer. You have to have confidence in yourself. I feel the same way you are. Most days I feel like I'm the ugliest person in the world but, i know as I keep thinking like that it wont get me anywhere in life. I'll just be a lonely bug on a log. You should feel confident that your a strong, beautiful girl.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

khatem wrote:

The problem here is that all this love he's givinh me made me feel unworty, I feel that he deserves someone who is much better and MUCH better looking than me.. I honestly consider myself ugly......

i stopped readin the bullshit there.

k, if your profile picture is you, STFU already.
      if your profile isnt you, STFU still cuz i doubt your ugly. [ive seen ugly]

this guy is "so popular" and so "all that" and "blabla w.e else i can quote about attraction" and he likes you; eather hes extreamly stupid [which is unlikely if hes all that and popular] OR your being hard on yourself and your going WAY to far thinking badly about your self..

im not sure what you think;

but i know what one im thinking.

[email protected]

...now stop thinking stuff...
      its bad for you.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

You think you're ugly? Fine, but apparently, the people that posted here don't think so.
      Grow up and get over it. You can't change how you look, so deal with it.
      Jesus fuck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]♠[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Teenhut's original slut.[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Just to clear it up, I didn't mean that I felt ugly in general. But just recently because of him. Because of all this love he's giving me, and I look at those extremely attractive girls who likes him too and wonder why he love me so much?? & when those girls talk about me behind my backs exactly about the fact that I don't deserve him and that he's too hot for me just made me likes this... though I didn't ask people if I look hot or not, it's more of how to fight it somehow :/

Thanks though :)

breakboy wrote:

just because you're ugly doesnt mean you cant be loved

words of wisdom!

but yea dont worry about what those girls are saying im in the same position as your BF, like 90% of my friends are girls -_- and they are always talking shit about my gf and saying she doesn't deserve me(great friends eh?)...and as cliche as this may sound...its cause they're jealous. So there really is no reason to feel ugly, some girls are just stupid, dont mind them...just let em be stupid:)

and why should you mind them? you have what you want, they cant change that, tell them to fuck off... if they're so much prettier and more"deserving" of him than you then tell me this, would you rather him date one of them? if not then it doesn't matter what they say or you think, he's your and he thinks you're worthy and his opinion should matter more than theirs
      Never give in, Never give up, and NEVER settle for second place