Should homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

• Re: Should homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

WTFBBQ wrote:

but yes i think they should
      if a gay guy was to piss next to me
      i would get freaked out as hell
      he might try to take a peek at other guys' dicks
      thats fucking scary
      Wow. Thank god we've got someone as intelligent and educated as yourself. What would we do if we didn't have you to warn the guys about a gay guy looking at someone else's dick? Surely that would be their primary concern when going to pee.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

WTFBBQ wrote:

that would look kinda wierd
      BOYS - GIRLS - HOMOS

but yes i think they should
      if a gay guy was to piss next to me
      i would get freaked out as hell
      he might try to take a peek at other guys' dicks
      thats fucking scary

For some odd reason straight men seem to think we want their junk. WE DON'T. Especially if it comes from someone who is probably pasty and small cocked like yourself. Not saying you are small just putting it out there. Gay men are not as slutty as we are portrayed to be. I don't wanna hop on your disco stick and I'm sure no woman or man wants to either just saying.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

At my college we have co-ed bathrooms, and guys and girls can go into each others dorms and shower together..?

But yeah, no. I think this question is pretty stupid. I feel like the only guys that are uncomfortable with it are those who are uncomfortable with their sexuality. They're not going to look at you while you're pissing. Also, how would you even know who's straight and gay while peeing? Just pee and get out, it takes like 7 seconds.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

The post was edited 1 time, last by Linda ().

Mr X wrote:

Tbh that sorta makes you look a tad homophobic
      Just sayin' ;)

I'm pretty sure accepting the fact that someone is homosexual and being naked in front of a gay guy in the shower are two completely different principles.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

I don't see the point in seperating homosexuals just because some straight men feel uncomfortable in the showers. What about those straight men like myself who don't care? Do we have a say?! One of my closest friends is gay and he can see me naked any day he likes, doesn't bother me at all. Just my opinion :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=2]“Celebru:...unul care începe să trăiască după ce a murit”[/SIZE] :wink:

Kunkz88 wrote:

I don't see the point in seperating homosexuals just because some straight men feel uncomfortable in the showers. What about those straight men like myself who don't care? Do we have a say?! One of my closest friends is gay and he can see me naked any day he likes, doesn't bother me at all. Just my opinion :)

This deserves some green rep :D

Kunkz88 wrote:

No, you don't get a say. =] Because I'm sure there are girls who don't mind sharing a bathroom with guys, and yet they don't get to. =P
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

artizhay wrote:

No, you don't get a say. =] Because I'm sure there are girls who don't mind sharing a bathroom with guys, and yet they don't get to. =P

They get a say too, they can voice their opinion as all you straight men who want to seregate homosexuals from sharing public showers with heterosexuals are =P
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=2]“Celebru:...unul care începe să trăiască după ce a murit”[/SIZE] :wink:

Kunkz88 wrote:

It's not a matter of feeling uncomfortable (at least not as the OP approached the situation). The only problem with it he had is that gays therefore CAN share showers with their sex of choice, but men and women can't. That is, Steve and Jake can share a shower, but Mike and Stacey can't. He's not saying Steve and Jake shouldn't be able to share the shower, he's saying that, in the interest of fairness, either everyone should be able to or no one should.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]