Homosexual Marriage

• Re: Homosexual Marriage

THUNDERSTRUCK wrote:

So if I oppose something you are ok with, I am a hypocrite? Of course I don't mind lesbians, because they are GIRLS. I am attracted to WOMEN, so of course I find two women having sex appealing.

Also, I guess you're blind, but I do not oppose gay marriage. I oppose the morality of it. Let it be legalized.

That comment my friend was not to you, that was for Anti-Condom.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=2]Never take life serious, no one makes it out [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]alive anyways. :)[/SIZE]

Oh w.e so tired of society being controlled by what the straight man thinks, more open minded straight males need to enforce their opinions. There is nothing wrong with two men or two women being married. Love is beautiful regardless of the gender and anyone and everyone should be able to marry whom ever they please.

Btw: Since most these straight men here are expressing their discomfort with gay male intimacy I must say as a female I find gay male intimacy to be incredibly attractive, so gay men reading this don’t feel discouraged to show your affection :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]Love Has No [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Color[/SIZE]

Tessa98 wrote:

Oh w.e so tired of society being controlled by what the straight man thinks, more open minded straight males need to enforce their opinions. There is nothing wrong with two men or two women being married. Love is beautiful regardless of the gender and anyone and everyone should be able to marry whom ever they please.

+1

Tessa98 wrote:

Btw: Since most these straight men here are expressing their discomfort with gay male intimacy I must say as a female I find gay male intimacy to be incredibly attractive, so gay men reading this don’t feel discouraged to show your affection :)

Just wanted to point out that I'm straight :p

pat93 wrote:

+1

Just wanted to point out that I'm straight :p

Haha I know, and I'm glad to see your open minded and secure with your sexuality to not see anything wrong with it but how come there are no gays and lesbians expressing their opinions in here? I'd love to know what they have to say after reading some of these responses..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]Love Has No [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Color[/SIZE]

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Well, it is simple. Although I get along with homosexuals, I do not approve of them being married. Are you a homosexual? If yes, then you won't understand. But I am a normal guy who likes girls, and when I have a son or daughter, I do not want them to see 2 guys kissing. It is not NORMAL.

Allow me to use an example. Have you seen a video where these guys tie up their testicles and chop off their penises? Do you consider those guys normal? NO, Right?

So when a guy goes to a doctor and says, I want to be a woman. Grow me some breasts and cut off my penis. Is it considered, GAY CHOICE?

What is the difference between the guys who tie up their testicles and mutilate themselves?

Homosexuality is a disease. Don't take my word for it. Scientists and doctors with PhDs have concluded to that decision. Google.
      !

What does getting a sex change have to do with same-sex marriage?
      And just because someone is gay doesn't mean they want to get a sex change.

THUNDERSTRUCK wrote:

Also, why is it that homosexuality is viewed as OK, but bestiality is not? What if my friend really loves his donkey? He can't get married to the thing he loves? See where I'm going with this?

There's a difference between loving a "THING," as you put it, and loving a PERSON.

breakboy wrote:

if you need official documents to prove your love for another man then something is seriously wrong with you

But why shouldn't they be able to have the piece of paper that says we are married?

By disallowing gay marriage The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is not being met. It's in breach of:

Article 2.

• Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 16.

• (1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
      • (2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
      • (3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 29.

• (1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
      • (2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
      • (3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

And by saying well it says "Men and women..." then you are also in breach of:

Article 30.

• Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

because it doesn't say exclusively a man and women, it is left general.

Tessa98 wrote:

Your a bigot :p

why thank you:D

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

pat93 wrote:

But why shouldn't they be able to have the piece of paper that says we are married?

By disallowing gay marriage The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is not being met. It's in breach of:

Article 2.

• Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 16.

• (1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
      • (2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
      • (3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 29.

• (1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
      • (2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
      • (3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

And by saying well it says "Men and women..." then you are also in breach of:

Article 30.

• Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

because it doesn't say exclusively a man and women, it is left general.

gay isn't a race, nationality or religion though. so gay marriage isn't a right

THUNDERSTRUCK wrote:

Also, why is it that homosexuality is viewed as OK, but bestiality is not? What if my friend really loves his donkey? He can't get married to the thing he loves? See where I'm going with this?

Haha I actually agree with you. Before, people looked down at homosexuals, they said it was immoral, and society looked down on it. but now there are the liberals who think it should be ok. it's fine to be liberal, but not TOO liberal, if we keep going down this track, in the future having sex with animals is gonna be ok. and the people who disagree with it are just going to be called "ignorant" for still thinking it's immoral
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

jerry wrote:

Haha I actually agree with you. Before, people looked down at homosexuals, they said it was immoral, and society looked down on it. but now there are the liberals who think it should be ok. it's fine to be liberal, but not TOO liberal, if we keep going down this track, in the future having sex with animals is gonna be ok. and the people who disagree with it are just going to be called "ignorant" for still thinking it's immoral

You have a point, but animals are a far cry from another human. One that knowingly chooses to return your love while being fully aware of themselves and able to legally give consent.

TBH though, before i read this thread, I was leaning more against gay marriage(why bother getting married if you can just be with the one you love anyway? I don't even support straight marriage if it's just some marriage of convinience or some thing done just for fun), but after reading the posts by the ANTI-gay marriage folks. I'm all for it, if those are the ignorant and weak reasons they can offer to oppose it. =/
      I'm sick of the whole double standard btw, lesbians being okay but gay guys being disgusting. Some guys think that fat girls are disgusting, and would rather not see them making out with someone, or see them on the street in general, should they be forbidden to wed as well?

BTW. more weddings, means more wedding cake, which means more cake for me.:D<--- this is the key point of my argument. I win.
      [CENTER]
      Loistre Danz....[/CENTER]

jerry wrote:

the idea of two gays marrying, i'm ok with that. it's none of my business i don't have a problem with that. but seeing two men kissing and stuff still kindda grosses me out

Yeah i understand. I feel the same way about seeing anyone rapeing eachother's mouths...like it's tongue sex or something
      [CENTER]
      Loistre Danz....[/CENTER]

jerry wrote:

As I said before, there's a difference between having sex with someone of the same sex and having sex with an animal. I'm pretty sure having sex with an animal will be as immoral in the future as much as it is now.

Tsunkatse wrote:

As I said before, there's a difference between having sex with someone of the same sex and having sex with an animal. I'm pretty sure having sex with an animal will be as immoral in the future as much as it is now.

Yea I bet the parents of your grandparents never thought they'd see two guys kissing each other, and that it would be considered ok in society
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Papa Bear ().

jerry wrote:

Yea I bet the parents of your grandparents never thought they'd see two guys kissing each other, and that it would be considered ok in society

You're still missing the point that homosexuals are HUMANS. Two men or women kissing is not the same as a man making out with his cow, nor is same-sex marriage the same as a women marrying her cat.

Tsunkatse wrote:

You're still missing the point that homosexuals are HUMANS. Two men or women kissing is not the same as a man making out with his cow, nor is same-sex marriage the same as a women marrying her cat.

and you're still missing the point that it's because we consider it immoral right now at this time. just like homosexuality used to be considered immoral. before it used to be only a MAN and a WOMAN. until the librals thought it was ok for a MAN and a MAN to date. then we started getting used to it cuz it started getting more common.
      next, the liberals of the future are gonna say bestiality is ok. and people are still gonna argue it's not right. and then they are gonna call you ignorant and old fashioned..

as I said, it's good to be liberal, but not TOO liberal
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Papa Bear ().