What do you call this?

• What do you call this?

She wants to be friends, I want more. If I cannot have more, then I do not want anything. I don't like going on everyday being her friend, I want more and she doesn't obviously. What do I do?

She is also my ex girlfriend and I have a feeling she tries to make me jealous often, this makes me extremely frustrated.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lunatic ().

• Re: What do you call this?

Lunatic wrote:

She wants to be friends, I want more. If I cannot have more, then I do not want anything. I don't like going on everyday being her friend, I want more and she doesn't obviously. What do I do?

She is also my ex girlfriend and I have a feeling she tries to make me jealous often, this makes me extremely frustrated.

It's called you need to accept that she doesn't want to be anymore than friends. She's your ex for a reason. Maybe she feels that the relationship has taken it's course and there's no point anymore to try. You should continue to be her friend and not trying to push a relationship on her.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

hearttbeats wrote:

It's called you need to accept that she doesn't want to be anymore than friends. She's your ex for a reason. Maybe she feels that the relationship has taken it's course and there's no point anymore to try. You should continue to be her friend and not trying to push a relationship on her.

• I'm not trying to push a relationship on her otherwise I wouldn't be here.
      • She's my ex because she dumped me for no given "reason".
      • If it means I loose her as a friend because of my selfish needs, so be it.

Lunatic wrote:

• I'm not trying to push a relationship on her otherwise I wouldn't be here.
      • She's my ex because she dumped me for no given "reason".
      • If it means I loose her as a friend because of my selfish needs, so be it.

Lunatic wrote:

If I cannot have more, then I do not want anything.

This is pushing a relationship, regardless of whether you've told her this statement or not. "Hey, you're either going to date me, or you don't even get to be my friend." That's what you're saying and it's manipulative if you've told her that. If you haven't told her that, it's still not a very rational way of thinking.

Maybe you could ask her why she broke up with you, but you should leave the situation to rest. You can't turn a cactus into a tree, so don't try.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

ya agreed, she obviously feels that ye would be happier as just friends, it sucks man, believe me ive been there, im going through it now. but trust me, if you choose to break off contact with her, you will regret it soo much in a month or two down the line, maybe take some time away from her so you can get over her, i felt the same over this girl over a year ago, and i felt that i cant be just her friend after what we have been though, that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, because i lost one of the most important people in my life at that time, and i wish i could go back and try and be friends with her, but that ship has sailed. thats why im trying to be friends with my ex gf, even though we broke up only month ago, i know from experience that not having her in my life would be soo much more painful than to just be friends with her and accept that she has moved on.
      have you said any of this to her?? because if you have then you have put her between a rock and a hard place, she doesnt want anything more than a friendship. like even if she decided to go out with you again, would your really want to have a gf who doesnt !00% want to be with you?? it wouldnt be fair on you and certainly not fair on her.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.

^ No. That will get him no where and make him look like a dick. It's called hypocrisy.

Ignore her and move on seeing as she is your ex, and she does not want a relationship.

I suggest you leave her alone for a while since she's trying to make you jealous, which is immature. If you don't talk to her for a bit she'll see you don't care and then she'll come back to you.

Regardless, I wouldn't suggest you guys get back together because she's just messing you around. She didn't give you a reason when she dumped you and now she wants to make you jealous. She's not worth your time.

Lunatic wrote:

I want more and she doesn't obviously. What do I do?

If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. Simple as that, unfortunately there's not much you can do about it. You can't change someone's opinions because they don't agree with yours. You've tried going out once, it didn't work out, that's that. And to you it may have been for no reason, but she could have her reasons she doesn't want you to know. Maybe she just felt that the relationship wasn't worth keeping, maybe she didn't really feel anything with you, there's lots of things it could be.

Wanting to be with her in a relationship or nothing? That's a bit selfish, in my opinion.... I'm not trying to be mean or hard on you, but that's how I see it. You're forcing her to decide between going out with you or never talking to you again, which I'm sure she still wants to be friends at least. Get past your feelings for her and move on, because you're hurting yourself with pain from not being able to be with her and you're giving her pain from being forced into a tough situation having to decide what's more worth it to her over you. Just try being her friend, or if you really have to, stay away from her for a short while until you can clear you head of her and let go of the feelings you have for her.

Lunatic wrote:

Move on. It is over.

yup, you should move on.
      and maybe she realizes the fact that you want more, and if you dont get it, then you dont want her at all. so idk, maybe you should rethink about the way you're thinking :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I've just been through this myself over the past 3 months with my ex, too.

I say just forget about it. You obviosuly still have feelings, and a friendship will never wok like this. Me and my ex got really close again, then started to get serious. But we bailed on each other, bcause we ended for a reason. It's not worth the heartache you'll get when she finally does start dating others.

I say just forget about her, stop beig friends, move on, and find some ther girl more worthy of your time.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]Be creative - formspring.me/DannyRar[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]