idkkkk i guess im confused. . .

• idkkkk i guess im confused. . .

soooo me and this guy are kinda talking. and when i talk to him its like im in heaven. i lovee his smile and he is so kind and sweet. but when i think about us being togther i start to have like second thoughts. like i think: whyy am i talking to a guy. . . . im just like reaaalllyyy confused. and idk what to tell him. i dont wana hurt his feelings but i dnt want to be in an unfomfortable situation. what should i do ????? :confused:
      [SIZE=4]SEN"11"OR :)))[/SIZE]
    • Re: idkkkk i guess im confused. . .

How long have you considered yourself gay or bisexual, or do you not consider yourself as either? Do you believe that you have an attraction towards men (or certain men, or just this one guy), but you might also feel like what you're doing is wrong? I'm not saying that what you feel is wrong, but the societal and familial pressures you feel in having feelings for another guy. Seriously think to yourself, when you're having second thoughts: is it for your sake that you feel you might regret it, or is it because you're afraid to let down family or friends, or to make them dislike you because of it?
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Millie93 wrote:

soooo me and this guy are kinda talking. and when i talk to him its like im in heaven. i lovee his smile and he is so kind and sweet. but when i think about us being togther i start to have like second thoughts. like i think: whyy am i talking to a guy. . . . im just like reaaalllyyy confused. and idk what to tell him. i dont wana hurt his feelings but i dnt want to be in an unfomfortable situation. what should i do ????? :confused:

Why do you question yourself? If you enjoy talking to him there is no harm in that. Maybe you don't wanna be together. That's fine. Maybe in the future you could go down that road. For now, just enjoy his company. It's ok to be confused. We all go through it. In fact, I'm going through it right now. You don't need to feel ashamed.

he makes you feel like your in heaven :) you think he's sweet and kind and you love his smile . . . and im willing to bet just hearing his name puts a smile on your face :) So what if he's a guy? It's the feelings that count right? I mean sometimes personalities can really just make you fall for a person regardless of what gender they are.
      . . . tramlaw ni xes gnivah ekil stI :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]