not depressed or suicidal.. but I had a bad dream

• not depressed or suicidal.. but I had a bad dream

Ugh... so i guess i just need to vent it... no way i'm getting back to sleep anyways... Some of the details are fuzzy but th dream was as vivid as real life... So much o that I wasnt sure if it was real when I woke up... the other creepy part is that I knew most of the people involved...

The dream started out in my house and most of it took place their. Someone came into my house and threatened me or my family or someone I loved. not sure exactly but that was the gist of it. he had a gun or a knife or something. i walked up to him and stabbed him in the back in my kitchen. we put him in a body bag and apparently I already had a court date even though no law enforcement had been notified...(because I was worried about missing class...) some people found out and were coming to get me dressed in camouflage and assault weapons...(could have something to do with the S.W.A.T. movie I watched last night... they were walking over this hill towards me and I went around the side and up behind them.. they saw me but didn't shoot at first, and by the time they realized what I was doing it was too late.. I killed them individually (with my favorite skinning knife too -.- i think i'mm be able to touch it again in a couple days...) I felt the knife going in and the bit of blood that came out... and the twist... ugh... it was really disturbing... and i KNOW these people... most of them are in my class and we get along fine...One of them I consider a FRIEND... If I remember right, I only wanted to kill one.. I killed the rest out of necessity because they saw me kill the other one... Then the bodies were all of a sudden lying around my house and we had to figure out what to do with them or how to destroy them... I remember actually wondering if the government checks sewer lines for dismembered bodies being flushed through it... >.<... Then there was this computer that looked like a "big game hunter" arcade console... That was selecting the rest of my court dates, and how many counts of murder, and what I was pleading.... I remember worrying about the dates it selected because I had school on every one of them... then I went to bed, and woke up still worrying.. and really creeped out. and thats where I am now... just irrationally scared of a dream that I know didn't happen...

and i'm 19 >.<:nono::(
    • Re: not depressed or suicidal.. but I had a bad dream

Nightmares tend to cause a quite negative response emotionally which makes it hard for one to go back to sleep. Causes of nightmares could be triggered by some physical aspect, environment, or even stress and anxiety. Anything in particular going on in your life?
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

anything she means besides watching S.W.A.T? and yes, the govenrment does check sewers for bodies and such, so it was a good move on your part... just saying... some people think dreams mean something, but some are just flukes. i don't think an irrational dream like this would be a sign or something of that nature, and it seems like you were a different person than you are in real life, i've read your writing u know. but besides being freaked out from this, which is completely alright, there's nothing you should worry about. theres no purpose i would think to it, and you don't need to worry about anything like that coming true. just focus on calming yourself from the shock of it, everything else will go back to normal
      Never give in, Never give up, and NEVER settle for second place

thanks for your posts guys. feeling much better after i got my hug and got to hang with my fiancé all day. =] (tends to make me overly happy) Also seeing the people I "killed" at school today was very helpful. i told them.. they thought it was funny...

Does the government check the sewers for blended or diced bodies? bad question.. anyways i'm very relieved to NOT have bodies to get rid of.