100+ questions you've always wanted to ask a guy but never have

• 100+ questions you've always wanted to ask a guy but never have

Here is a thread/game I've wanted to make For a while;(the thread for guys can be found HERE)

The rules are as follows: Each person may ask up to 5 questions, and each question may only be asked once. only after 100 questions have been asked will the guys be allowed to answer them(questions might be added to the list even after we hit 100 if they haven't already been asked.), each guy can give his own answers, and if a question is not applicable (i.e. a question is asked about a sister, and he has no sister) then he may put N/A beside the question; All answers must be truthful and all questions must be answered if applicable. Questions do not have to be of a sexual nature, but I'm sure many of them will be. I'll do my best to keep up with the questions so that they are all listed; IF you ask a question that is already on the list, then I just wont write it up a second time; try to check the list before you ask a question.

Have fun!

the list goes here:

1. Do guys like it when we ask them out?
      2. Do guys really hate fat girls?
      3. What makes a girl "fat"?
      4. Do guys want to know our secrets?
      5. why do guys think penis size is so important?
      6. when and why do you start thinking that?
      7. do you want to know when your GF has period?
      8. would you be more hurt if GF will cheat on you sexualy or emotionally?
      9. in just three words, what do guys look for in a woman?
      10.Why do guys get more turned on over things they aren't likely to get (e.g. lesbians)?
      11. If you cheated on your girl, would you tell her?
      12. What is the one main thing you would never want to do with your girl sexually?
      13. What do you notice first about a girl, sexually
      14. do guys like girls better when they wear makeup?
      15. do you find it harder to ask out shy girls as apposed to outgoing girls?
      16. do you ever find it annoying when a girl demands that you be chivalrous towards her but at the same time advocates that women should be treated as equals?
      17. do guys like it when we ask them out?
      18. What makes a girl "fat"?
      19. do you want to now when your gf is on her period?
      20.What is the one main thing you would never want to do with your girl sexually?
      21. Do you find it harder to ask out a shy girl apposed to an outgoing girl?
      22. If you're jealous (like of her guy friends or whatever) will you tell your girlfriend it bugs you or will you just ignore it?
      23. why are you scared to say i love you?
      24. why start seeing a girl giving her the false impression that you like her just to let her down a few weeks later after you've slept together?
      25. can we just lay in bed and cuddle with you expecting nothing more?
      26. do you get jealous when you find out how many people she's slept with before you?

The post was edited 6 times, last by Linda ().

• Re: 100+ questions you've always wanted to ask a guy but never have

1 - in just three words, what do guys look for in a woman?
      2 - Why do guys get more turned on over things they aren't likely to get (e.g. lesbians)?
      3 - If you cheated on your girl, would you tell her?
      4 - What is the one main thing you would never want to do with your girl sexually?
      5 - What do you notice first about a girl, sexually?
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

1. do guys like girls better when they wear makeup?
      2. do you find it harder to ask out shy girls as apposed to outgoing girls?
      3. do you ever find it annoying when a girl demands that you be chivalrous towards her but at the same time advocates that women should be treated as equals?

1. do guys like it when we ask them out?
      3. What makes a girl "fat"?
      7. do you want to now when your gf is on her period?
      12.What is the one main thing you would never want to do with your girl sexually?
      15. Do you find it harder to ask out a shy girl apposed to an outgoing girl?
      Being crazy isn't enough

1 why are you scared to say i love you?
      2 why start seeing a girl giving her the false impression that you like her just to let her down a few weeks later after you've slept together?
      3 can we just lay in bed and cuddle with you expecting nothing more?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

do you get jealous when you find out how many people she's slept with before you?
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]