ask me anything, i never lie.

• Re: ask me anything, i never lie.

If you had a penis for the day you'd only play with it, have sex and brag? :O I'd get the biggest erection I could, dress up as Darth Vader, put on a luminous condom and crash a Star Wars convention, starting a "lightsaber" fight with the closest Jedi I could by slapping him around the face with my aforesaid glowing penis.

If you were a jelly bean, what colour would you be?

Also, I am in fact a super good jelly bean (you had to do my survey to understand). If you were a jelly bean, would you have jelly babies with me?

What do you think Jelly Bean Heaven looks like?
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Northern Prophet ().

Northern Prophet wrote:

If you had a penis for the day you'd only play with it, have sex and brag? :O I'd get the biggest erection I could, dress up as Darth Vader, put on a luminous condom and crash a Star Wars convention, starting a "lightsaber" fight with the closest Jedi I could by slapping him around the face with my aforesaid glowing penis.

Also, I am in fact a super good jelly bean (you had to do my survey to understand). If you were a jelly bean, would you have jelly babies with me?

whatever your on, I want some.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

what is your single biggest turn on?

hmm..thats a tough one. probably when guys can sing,, and i dont really have a biggest turnon for girls...im picky.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Nycax91 wrote:

wut does cum taste like?? and have u ever tried it up ur ass??

it tastes like, salty and warm and sometimes its sweet but other times rarely it tastes like...earwax or something d: but not usually.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Nycax91 wrote:

wut does cum taste like?? and have u ever tried it up ur ass??

ohh sorry and uhm,, yes i have

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Northern Prophet wrote:

i would be the fruity cherry one<3
      andd yes, ofcourse i would have babies with youu!!
      i have been there. its the jelly bean's own little world. EVERYTHING is made out of jellybeans. but not really jellybeans, because that would be too weird for the jellybeans that are living in jellybean haven. they are made out of a rubery gel so that they seem real, but are extremelyy comfortable! :D

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

gelman20 wrote:

Can I masturbate onto your face please?

no thankyou!(:

Northern Prophet wrote:

*mental note* Never, in any circumstances, give her a penis!
      “I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree then prehaps I should, so that other giraffes may die”

lionofman wrote:

That's easy!

Go on then, what is it? :D

@ thread starter, I have another question.

If we gather all the pubic hair from everyone in the world, launch it into orbit, set fire to it and kept fuelling it by harvesting pubic hair...could we make an alternative heat source for when the sun blows up - again?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Northern Prophet wrote:

Go on then, what is it? :D

@ thread starter, I have another question.

If we gather all the pubic hair from everyone in the world, launch it into orbit, set fire to it and kept fuelling it by harvesting pubic hair...could we make an alternative heat source for when the sun blows up - again?

Hahah, well
      the point is : The x and y is exactly how angry the sun will be if you replace it with pubic hair! Sort of... ^^

and you know that energy fades away after some time, we need something thats not on the planet :O Cus we need the sun in the beginning to make pubic hair, and when the sun dies, we wont be able to produce that much pubic hair! it'll last for a while, but then WE WILL ALL DIE! ... O_O
      “I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree then prehaps I should, so that other giraffes may die”

I don't care if the sun's angry - HE ATE MY COOKIES!!

Hmmm...we could just shave puppies and use their hair. Then, when we've used the fur of every animal, we'll force-feed people hormonal replacement pills, and when they spout hair and look like Cousin It off the Adams Family, then we can harvest that.

When the worst comes to the worst, we'll burn the moon. We'll just put that fat guy who's always on the bus up there - believe me, enough gas comes out of that smelly old git to set something as big as the moon on fire. So, just put him up there, make him fart and light a match. BOOM.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Northern Prophet wrote:

I don't care if the sun's angry - HE ATE MY COOKIES!!

Hmmm...we could just shave puppies and use their hair. Then, when we've used the fur of every animal, we'll force-feed people hormonal replacement pills, and when they spout hair and look like Cousin It off the Adams Family, then we can harvest that.

When the worst comes to the worst, we'll burn the moon. We'll just put that fat guy who's always on the bus up there - believe me, enough gas comes out of that smelly old git to set something as big as the moon on fire. So, just put him up there, make him fart and light a match. BOOM.

Hahahahahahahaa, well, i care about the sun... :( <3

And...hahahah xD or we'll just take another star from the universe?...-.-
      you dont have to make it so complicated! ....gggarrrh!

happy halloween btw ^^

Take another star from the universe? WHAT are you going to do, tie some rope around it and tow it towards us? Attach rockets to the Earth to push us towards it? Oh and by the way, if you hold on orange (earth) in one hand, and a melon (sun) in the other, with your arms out stretched - on THAT scale, the closest star is in something like Switzerland or something. Imagine what it's like on the REAL scale.

So I'm sorry, but my idea of burning a fat guy sounds much more realistic..........

Happy halloween!! :D Hope you've had fun!! Sod all going on here, I celebrated on Friday. <3
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Northern Prophet wrote:

Take another star from the universe? WHAT are you going to do, tie some rope around it and tow it towards us? Attach rockets to the Earth to push us towards it? Oh and by the way, if you hold on orange (earth) in one hand, and a melon (sun) in the other, with your arms out stretched - on THAT scale, the closest star is in something like Switzerland or something. Imagine what it's like on the REAL scale.

So I'm sorry, but my idea of burning a fat guy sounds much more realistic..........

Happy halloween!! :D Hope you've had fun!! Sod all going on here, I celebrated on Friday. <3

Then we'll just shrink the whole universe? ...duh!
      to a smaller scale.... -.- !
      That is the most realistic thing!

and, im bored, noone to be with and im too lazy to go anywhere...-.-<3 xD

...you just want to take away the happiness I'd feel when setting fire to Mr Jelly Belly. Okay okay we'll shrink the universe and then we'll go and grab a sun from somewhere else and bring it home with us. Do we have to be shrunk too?

Don't blame you - it's Halloween, there's just gonna be evil looking little kids roaming around making trouble..............that sounds like an amazing night out!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]