I just lost my virginity, and I need help...

• Re: I just lost my virginity, and I need help...

You should talk to your parents about sex and birth control, they would at least want to know that you're being safe and may offer some valuable advice. They were teenagers too, they've experienced everything you have in their past as well.

Everyone who has posted before me has said everything that could be said, but I agree with Jenna the most.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: I just lost my virginity, and I need help...

Jenna wrote:

I was uncomfortable after my first time, but it got better by the next morning. It's completely normal, it's not anything you need to worry about.

As far as birth control goes. In some places you are able to get birth control pills without your parents consent or knowledge. In other areas you can't. BE AWARE that birth control pills have some potentially dangerous and life-threatening side effects, so your parents should be aware so that they are looking out for them. I'm of the opinion that if you aren't mature enough to have a frank talk with your parents about sex, you probably aren't mature enough to be having sex to begin with.

I did tell my mom that I lost my virginity, but she doesn't want me on birth control because she said it'll only make me want to have sex more. I don't know. Sometimes she's weird. But she does knows, it's not like I didn't tell her.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Kaycie wrote:

Kenzie,

Did you use a condom? The pain sounds totally normal. Your stomach might feel upset because you are just nervous...or for lots of other reasons.

My school nurse was able to prescribe birth control for me, but you can also go to clinics or planned parenthood.

Yup.