anyone please help

• anyone please help

me and my ex been broken up since august and we conversate and many times we argue and it seems like we still are together. we just be mad at each other. im falling for him just as we were together because thats what it feels like. how can i get his special attention to show that i really miss him and love him. how can i express ma feelings in a easy way without my mind going back. is there an easy way through a text? please help me im confused. what would you say? and sometimes i worry he has a gurl but he doesnt everytime i think that. someone plz help
    • Re: anyone please help

misseznicole12 wrote:

me and my ex been broken up since august and we conversate and many times we argue and it seems like we still are together. we just be mad at each other. im falling for him just as we were together because thats what it feels like. how can i get his special attention to show that i really miss him and love him. how can i express ma feelings in a easy way without my mind going back. is there an easy way through a text? please help me im confused. what would you say? and sometimes i worry he has a gurl but he doesnt everytime i think that. someone plz help

First we have to go to the root of the problem. Why did you two break up? I can't really provide you more advice, because I don't want to lead you onto the wrong direction. More information please.
    • Re: anyone please help

misseznicole12 wrote:

This is my simple advice its up to you if you listen. There's no need to rush. Its better that you are still communicating and you see each other everyday. Just let the time pass by and let the time heals. if you still hang up on each other and doing a great job then maybe you are meant to be and he still cares for you. Like I said theres no need to rush, you need to know him well and understand his personality. Who knows maybe you're meant to be and he is also observing your actions.

Erves