What do I do?

• What do I do?

Uhm okay. I'm 14 years old and I've had this boyfriend for about a month and a half now. I've only told my closest of close frinds. The reason for this is that he is 19. He's not using me, i know this because I won't give him anything and he knows that very well. I met him well no, i started talking to him because my best friend... his ex... led him on then ditched him while i was there. It really pissed him off and I went up to him because it was making me very angry also. For the fact that she always does this.
      We just started talking and really clicked I guess. He is unlike any guy i've ever met. I know its not a good idea to be with him, but he makes me the happiest girl alive. I think I'm in love with him. I know I know I'm 14 but for real... I think I am. He says he will wait for me and he wants to be with me forever and that he wants to marry me and he wants me to be the mother to his children. I haven't bought any of it honestly... I've been hurt before but i can't help the wish that he's for real. How do I know? What do I do? How do I see him? I want to be with him. I can't sleep lately because I can't get him out of my head and I don't want to either. How can I keep this up? I'm so confused and I need help...
    • Re: What do I do?

After one month he is telling you that he wants to marry you, have kids, and be with you forever? To be honest, this seems really mystery to me. Something does not seem right. Make sure you rethink everything before you do anything. Take YOUR time, not his time. When I was 16, I was dating a 14 and we agreed on abstinence, maybe you should do the same? Anyway, take care and I wish you luck. If you have any more questions, ask away!
    • Re: What do I do?

Like I said I haven't bought it really. I mean it's only been a little over a month... And I am I'm not going to do anything with him until I'm good and ready so that's why I'm confused. A 19 year old is okay with that. and its not just that it's that he could have any girl he wanted and I mean ANY but he picks me? It's all just confusing the crap out of me.