.:. Life After Death .:.

• Re: .:. Life After Death .:.

In a way, I think there may be something waiting outside of death. It isn't heaven/hell, it probably isn't reincarnation. Its something intangible; both to our minds and body.
      Good to see some one has started this topic, I do appreciate this effort.

Well, what do you mean? Will we live at that point like now? Will we feel anything or discuss about something? Will we be able to walk, talk, run, touch, etc?

You know it's really confusing subject, but I think that it's very important one eh?

All of us, without any exception, are going to die at some point, so at least for me, it's very significant to figure out that what will I experience at that point, however, it doesn't seem that understanding it is that simple, but I like to hear your opinions guys.

A very good topic!
      I heard some different opinios about it!
      I know some one who beilives in the life after & before death!
      according to her; we all had another life before the life we have now! after our death we'll have another one again!
      but how long would this process last?
      I am not sure enough about what I am going to say; but I'll continue:
      Imagin that you are a bad person in one life! after your death your spirit goes to another body in another life! but in a way that you can have a better life than the previous one!
      I think each of us have about 500 chances (life)! It depends on the person that how many chances he/she would use in order to achieve a perfect life!
      I myself don't believe in the life after & befor death! it doesn't seem logical to have lot of chances for improving our life manners!
      I believe that every one should try to be a perfect one in the chances he/she has now!

A very good topic!
      I heard some different opinios about it!
      I know some one who beilives in the life after & before death!
      according to her; we all had another life before the life we have now! after our death we'll have another one again!
      but how long would this process last?
      I am not sure enough about what I am going to say; but I'll continue:
      Imagin that you are a bad person in one life! after your death your spirit goes to another body in another life! but in a way that you can have a better life than the previous one!
      I think each of us have about 500 chances (life)! It depends on the person that how many chances he/she would use in order to achieve a perfect life!
      I myself don't believe in the life after & befor death! it doesn't seem logical to have lot of chances for improving our life manners!

Thanks, I appreciate your effort.

BTW, welcome to Forum.

I believe that every one should try to be a perfect one in the chances he/she has now!

I have not accepted that we're going to live again after we die, but anyhow, I can confess that I'm currently doubting.

Well, it's a dubious subject which is hard to discuss as well, but I still wanna hear your opinions guys.