New Relationships.

• New Relationships.

Is it normal to feel a lack of enthusiasm when you get into a relationship after being single for nearly a year? I really like this guy & I've known him for a while now, we have gone to the cinema together and had a laugh.. Now were together (officially) I feel happy, but we have only been together a day and I just don't feel much enthusiasm.. Maybe It's because my days are usually quite long and busy and I don't get much time to think, I don't know.. Anyone else experienced this type of thing? I'm quite good at problem solving, so for now I'm going with the flow and seeing what happens.. :cool:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
    • Re: New Relationships.

Hmm... when I first got in a relationship with my ex, I was in that "high" moment. It was all very exciting and I couldn't sleep or eat, but I've been single for about 4 months now and I've been hanging out with a new guy and I don't know... he makes me laugh, but I'm not really feeling enthusiastic about him... perhaps it just takes time?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Century Gothic"]♥ I loved you Yesterday, I love you today, and I always will ♥[/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: New Relationships.

George.<(^^,)> wrote:

Sounds like we're in the same sort of situation, I think it probably does take time, I hope so anyways, because he's a decent guy.. :)
      Thanks, make's me feel better knowing I'm not the only person to have experienced this.

Your welcome :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Century Gothic"]&#9829; I loved you Yesterday, I love you today, and I always will &#9829;[/FONT][/CENTER]