Gay Relationships

• Gay Relationships

Hey, I'm 15, bisexual blah blah... basically, recently I've been thinking about gay relationships and stuff, and I don't know how I'm meant to actually try and get with someone. It seems really weird because if I have a crush on a guy, then what i supposed to do? Ask them if their straight or not? It seems like a really awkward question and I have no idea how to go about it. What if they say no? Or just think I'm weird and I ruin the friendship. Also, I don't think I could ever have the confidence to be in any serious relationship, let alone a gay one... Any help? :) Thanks.
    • Re: Gay Relationships

Well there really is no "right way" to approach someone about their sexuality since everyone is different. You have to be able to know how they'll react to the question, or if he gives you any reason to suspect that he might be gay.

Krasseevaya;2715094 wrote:

[CENTER][SIZE=3]I kissed my best friend.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]But she was high, and I just wanted to see if she tasted like chocolate cake.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Gay Relationships

I completely understand. Don't just say the question out of the blue, "Hey, are you gay?" That is NOT the right way to go about it but the other view is that there is no right way to go about it. For example, just over two months ago I came to my senses about my sexuality. A month later, a friend who I haven't talked to in years texts me and asks if I'm bi. I say yes and what do you know! We've been dating for over a month now. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you can't plan these things. You either have to go right out and so it or wait for it to happen. Don't worry. Your time will come. Good luck!