pregnant ohyeah...

• pregnant ohyeah...

I found out that I am pregnant. And, of course, I know who the father is. But he is... not nice. I don't like him, he did evil things to me. I don't really want this. It feels wrong
    [SIZE=3](●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
    /█\ ♥/█[/SIZE][SIZE=3]\
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=3]♥ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ[/SIZE]
  • Re: pregnant ohyeah...

if you don't feel comfortable, just know you have choices.
    i'm personally pro-choice, and i understand if that's not what you want to do, but if you're not against it just keep in mind that it is an option that is there for you. and it doesn't make you a bad person.

i hope whatever choice you make is the one that you're most comfortable with, hon.
    good luck, i think this particular decision is not easy. though i haven't been there myself, i know quite a few who have and struggled with it as well, but in the end they made the right decisions for themselves and are happy for it today.
    [SIZE=3]GFY[/SIZE]

I don't want to kill the baby. I seriously don' think that is the right thing to do now. But it doesn't make me want a baby now anyway.

If I kill that thing inside my stomach (omg.. what IS that?! >.<) I don't know if I could act like a normal person. I'm not like that... I never just end things. Guess that doesn't make sense, but anyway.

If I do kil that thing, then I have to talk to its dad often or something. I can't do that wither. He is the most evil person I know. He would want me to kill it anyway.

I don't like this. I want to go and tell my parents to get everything all right again. But I can't.
    [SIZE=3](&#9679;&#814;&#814;&#771;•&#771;) (&#9679;&#814;&#814;&#771;•&#771;)
    /&#9608;\ &#9829;/&#9608;[/SIZE][SIZE=3]\
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=3]&#9829; &#7595;&#7506;&#7515;&#7497;&#7527;&#8338;&#7524;[/SIZE]

why would you have to talk to the father often if you get an abortion? an abortion would cut all ties with him, he would have no reason to speak with you when there is no pregnancy or child to worry about.

whereas if you put the kid up for adoption, it is still going to heavily involve him, and he may not agree with that decision, and he will have to be dealt with throughout the pregnancy and through whatever else you decide.

just saying, don't let having to deal with the father somehow effect your reasoning in this. this is a huge life decision, it will change your life forever. even a pregnancy is a huge deal, it's not simply just having the child.

but i do not want to push the choice of abortion on you at all now that i know you are pro-life. that's fine. i just hope the choice you make is informed and what you are truly comfortable with.
    [SIZE=3]GFY[/SIZE]

I meant it the other way around; that if I had the baby I probably would have to talk to him a little more than what I do now.

I guess he wouldn't be happy with any adoption either. He know what he is doing, and he have forced other girls to take abortion.

I don't really know what to think about this. I just found out. No one knows either. I know that this is huge, but the only thing I'm thinking about is that I will look fat at the christmas prom. Just that makes me immature to having a baby.
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=3]&#9829; &#7595;&#7506;&#7515;&#7497;&#7527;&#8338;&#7524;[/SIZE]

My cousin had a baby at 16. She didnt want to have an abortion because "it was wrong", it is wrong but if you dont get an abortion it will change your life. i could not imagine what going through labor feels like. then if you dont put it up for adoption it will pretty much fuck up your life in the long run. For you and its father. sounds bad but i would choose abortion, i would want to follow my dreams and find a great spouse. not the opposite..

Solgave wrote:

I found out that I am pregnant. And, of course, I know who the father is. But he is... not nice. I don't like him, he did evil things to me. I don't really want this. It feels wrong

I could say so many things to that first sentence but, I rather keep my job as a support leader.
    Anyways, It's good that you know who the father is, now him being nice isn't something you can't ultimately change. You need to decide if that's something you want in your child's life, your life. But, give us a little more detail on how he's mean?
    [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
    [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

hearttbeats wrote:

I could say so many things to that first sentence but, I rather keep my job as a support leader.
    Anyways, It's good that you know who the father is, now him being nice isn't something you can't ultimately change. You need to decide if that's something you want in your child's life, your life. But, give us a little more detail on how he's mean?

What could you say to the first sentence?
    I don't want him in my life. In fact, I never asked for him to be in my life at all. I can't stand him. He wanted to sleep with me at a praty but I didn't want to, so I left him and drank the rest of my beer and the next thing I remember was waking up with him by my side. No, I wasn't drunk. I never drink that much. I know people will think that I'm a slut if anyone get to know this, but I'm not...

hearttbeats wrote:

what could you possibly say to "i found out that i am pregnant" that would get your title as a support leader put in jeopardy? unless you're just being rude?
    [SIZE=3]GFY[/SIZE]

Solgave wrote:

What could you say to the first sentence?
    I don't want him in my life. In fact, I never asked for him to be in my life at all. I can't stand him. He wanted to sleep with me at a praty but I didn't want to, so I left him and drank the rest of my beer and the next thing I remember was waking up with him by my side. No, I wasn't drunk. I never drink that much. I know people will think that I'm a slut if anyone get to know this, but I'm not...

Do you know if you were dosed?
    fuck.

plax77 wrote:

Do you know if you were dosed?

I don't know. But I don't remember anything either, so I might have been. I wish I knew what happened later that evening.

Jesus girl. Shit. If you don't remember getting really drunk you need to ask him if he roofied you! If he was willing to be that awful of a person, I'm guessing this is what you mean by he did evil things to you, you do not want this guy fathering your child. You know that he's a bad guy, so stay away. Put it up for adoption, there are plenty of parents that would love to have a child and have been waiting for a long time for someone like you to come along. I know it's probably really scary but they adoptive parents do cover medical costs (I think) and should be emotionally suportive during your pregnancy. Good luck with whatever you choose

^Somehow I doubt he would openly admit to it. You should of gone to the hospital after you didn't remember a night, or you were missing parts of your night so they could of done a rape kit on you. The rape kit would of included a test to see what drugs were in your system, they would of tested for roofies. Are you sure you want to keep this baby? If you have this baby, will you love it, regardless of its father? Just know that you still have options, if you're against abortion, there's always adoption.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling

whatever you decide to do i hope you do whats best for YOU!! i have a beautiful 1 year old &d ii am 19. wen i first found out i was preqo ii had ppl tellinq me how wronq it was, makinq me feel bad. but u kno wat?. she has been such a blessinq &d has chanqed my life for the best. a baby is a blessinq. a qift from GOD

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

im 19 years old with a one year old dauqhter. &d she has been such a blessinq to me. Because of her i have turned my whole life around. ii personally think that you should keep the baby. no abortion b|c you miqht not feel mature enuff now, but once u hold him/her in ur arms for the first time it will be a feelinq that words can't express. as for the baby's father, you dnt need him &d if he hurt you, karma will catch up to him. do wats best for YOU hun!
    :*: LaDii.DuKe :*:

ike316 wrote:

Jesus girl. Shit. If you don't remember getting really drunk you need to ask him if he roofied you! If he was willing to be that awful of a person, I'm guessing this is what you mean by he did evil things to you, you do not want this guy fathering your child. You know that he's a bad guy, so stay away. Put it up for adoption, there are plenty of parents that would love to have a child and have been waiting for a long time for someone like you to come along. I know it's probably really scary but they adoptive parents do cover medical costs (I think) and should be emotionally suportive during your pregnancy. Good luck with whatever you choose

For some reason this really helped. I now know that he had something in my drink, but that is not important anymore. He did it, and now I am stuck with this. I am going to have this baby thing. On monday am I going to the doctor again, so I guess it will be ok. I have no idea about what I want to do, but I will find out soon.

I don't want it to change my life, because I think I have got a pretty good life. But I have to, I can't just kill it. Others may have the heart to do it, but I don't.

first of all legally its not considering killing it. Life, at least in the legal term is only after they take thier first breath. I know that doesnt make you feel any better but ya ...
    I really think you should talk to your parents i donno how old you are so i cant say if ur mature enough or not and i donno what you ve been through in the past so ya ... but if it was me i would say the best idea would be adoption and as far as the father is concerned he doesn t seem to give a crap either way so do what you think is best.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Solgave wrote:

I don't want it to change my life, because I think I have got a pretty good life. But I have to, I can't just kill it. Others may have the heart to do it, but I don't.

I didnt realize this thread had a second page ha ! but im sorry to tell you this girl but your life is already changed and if u decide to havve the baby and give it up for adoption and people find out, things will be different. But just for the record my mom gave up a child when she was 17 and she thinks about him everyday and wonders where he is how his life is ect. I know its no like that for everyone but how would you be ?
    life, is what you choose to make it.
    some live,
    others fake it

sr12 wrote:

But just for the record my mom gave up a child when she was 17 and she thinks about him everyday and wonders where he is how his life is ect. I know its no like that for everyone but how would you be ?

Open adoption is always an option.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling